New guy here

LukeNukem

I run a body shop. I used to build willys and do tons of custom mods when I lived in Southern Oregon. Now I'm up around Pugent sound and haven't had a jeep since 1998. I just ran across a deal on a 71 CJ 5 so I'm jazzed and decided to find a group of knuckleheads to help me out with misc. tech info. If I get it, you'll see plenty of me. I've built plenty of rigs and really been jonesin for a CJ. The one I have my eye on has the buick 6, dual posi, 33s, and a 4" lift. [addsig]

hey that sounds sweet man! welcome to the board... make yourself at home. let us know your AOL instant messenger screen name and we'll include you in our (usually) nightly chats.[addsig]

Welcome and wish i was back in the Pacific Northwest again for a little while anyway. Hope you find this site as informative and interesting as I do. Later tug[addsig]

Welcome aboard- sounds like you should be a good addition to the already good group of guys here. Look forward to hearing your ideas and solutions to problems that arise on here.[addsig]

Welcome to the board. Please drop some knowledge for those of us that are still learning.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back