New Game - Dunk Mingez

ha, that's pretty funny.

Poor Mingez sure gets picked on a lot...almost makes me feel sorry for him. NOT!!! :lol: :lol:

DUDE!!! :lol:

That face belongs to my friend "Koji"!!! LOL!! That's not even me!!! LOL!! I'm more offended at the fact that you thought that I look like that ugly bastid.

What are you saying South? "All of us Asians look the same?" Hahhahahahahahaha!:lol: :lol: :lol: --JK--

I'm the Fourth one down, IN THE WHITE!!
everyone2-5.jpg

Poor Mingez sure gets picked on a lot...almost makes me feel sorry for him. NOT!!! Laughing Laughing
That's because I dish it out more than I take it!!! :twisted:

Haha, thanks. Used to date girl #2 and girl #3. I wish #3 wasn't in Hawaii, or I'd still be with her. Coolest gal in da world.

RE: Eating starters

mingez said:
Haha, thanks. Used to date girl #2 and girl #3. I wish #3 wasn't in Hawaii, or I'd still be with her. Coolest gal in da world.

Dude, you should pack it up and move to Hawaii to be with her!!!! Mighty fine lookin' woman there! :wink:

Sparky-Watts said:
mingez said:

Dude, you should pack it up and move to Hawaii to be with her!!!! Mighty fine lookin' woman there! :wink:

Oh i've thought about it. But it's pricey to get there. And I'd have to sell my Jeeps.

RE: winches

mingez said:

That face belongs to my friend "Koji"!!! LOL!! That's not even me!!! LOL!! I'm more offended at the fact that you thought that I look like that ugly bastid.

What are you saying South? "All of us Asians look the same?" Hahhahahahahahaha!:lol: :lol: :lol: --JK--

everyone2-5.jpg

Poor Mingez sure gets picked on a lot...almost makes me feel sorry for him. NOT!!! Laughing Laughing

OOPS!!!! :oops: :oops: I was in a hurry, sorry about that. I did know that you were the one in the white but ..... but......

Sorry, dude. :lol: :oops:

RE: daystar urethane motor mount install & driving revie

south442 said:
mingez said:

everyone2-5.jpg

OOPS!!!! :oops: :oops: I was in a hurry, sorry about that. I did know that you were the one in the white but ..... but......

Sorry, dude. :lol: :oops:
LOL, don't be sorry!

LOL it was funnier that way!!! I showed my buddy Koji and he thought it was funny, especially the fact that I called him an "ugly bastid."

Back