new family addition

RAVEN13xxx

I am now the proud father of a '78 CJ-7 (4.2, quad-trac, auto trans). The body is mostly rust and unsalvagable, but the running gear was rebuilt about 2 years ago. It has a hard top and full hard doors in excellent shape,(which I might be selling) .The top need a new rear hatch, but the doors are great. I haven't gotten to look at it very close yet, but the frame seems to be in decent shape. Anyway, I got it for the low price of $0.00. That's right folks, FREE. Can't beat that with a stick. :shock: :twisted: :lol: :D :p So. all you people with CJ's, watch out, I'll have a ton of questions for ya. :lol:

I think my Avatar is an evil...

Sounds like you'll need some diapers (a drip pan and tarps) and some baby bottles (oil) very soon. This is one case where you probably don't want to breast feed though...I think that would hurt.

Cherokee sport??

Oh, congrats dude, can't beat free! Now you can work on fixing her up! Way to go, glad to hear it.

Hey thats sweet.A free jeep,.even though it is rusted you could still use or sell a bunch of those parts.

Back