New England Jeepz...

Joopin

Super Moderator
I saw one of you guys this weekend driving on Ocean Ave in Belmar NJ. It was a black TJ with the "New England Jeepz.com" across the windshield. John, your part of that right? dunno if you know him, I thought it was funny to see one of you down here! I was crossing the crosswalk and waved... is it still a jeep wave if I'm not in mine??

Joop

I dont think its official if your not in your jeep :) but its still a nice thing to do.

Ya, I am the president.. black TJ down in NJ?? I know every one in the club, unfortunatly we have a lot of black TJ's (they seam very popular here in New England) I will ask around! was it lifted?

RE: Top 4 SUVs in NHTSA Roll Over Tests.

Maybe a small lift, only saw it from the front. It was nice and clean too, if he took a left where I saw him and go down one block he would have seen the Stomper in my driveway!! He was right past 3 Brothers Pizza in front of 15th Ave.

Found out who it was. One of our members lives in RI most of the year, but ventures to NJ for the summer months.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Jeepy!!!

Cool, actually I saw your post on newenglandjeepz.com... they remeber the Stomper! Haha! Thats too cool.

Back