Neuroc @ Paragon

Looks like fun was had by all!
Who's Red XJ is that? And what was the story on that white van rockcrawling?

White van Is Great to watch! Its made by a company that does 4x4 conversions.
http://www.quigley4x4.com/ My boss wont go for it :( ....

Team TRC had the cherokee ( says on the door)... Never seen them before. Doubt I will again.

The Red xj parked behind me is StinkyCheeseman's .....

That White Van would be great for use as an Ice Cream Van for the kids in the back woods areas around here, Only some of them live so far out they may not know what ice cream is used for heheheeh tug

318 Swap

I dont think so.. Good question. The driver of that cherokee said his wife was going to kill him after all the damage...
Still not sure.....

no that red cherokee is not the guy from the pap board. the guy from the pap board cherokee kid didnt show up at neuroc because his wheels and tires didnt come in on time.

Next time I'll remember to bring a digital, a flare gun, and waterproof everything! It poured while we tried to get our two hours of sleep! That was an interesting night!

Hey there is a pic of my 3" lifted cherokee. It is parked next to the white chevy (I know it needs some more love). We just finished the lift the night before. That is lifted jeep two (family truckster).

stinkycheeseman said:
Next time I'll remember to bring a digital, a flare gun, and waterproof everything! It poured while we tried to get our two hours of sleep! That was an interesting night!

Hey there is a pic of my 3" lifted cherokee. It is parked next to the white chevy (I know it needs some more love). We just finished the lift the night before. That is lifted jeep two (family truckster).
In time grasshopper, in time!!

Back