Need partner for some light wheeling...

graewulf

I need someone who wants to do some light wheeling in the jersey pines.. I want to introduce my daughter (2 year old) to off-roading and my normal play partner can't get free.. WHile I'm very experienced & capable I want to hit some light trails and short runs to see how she handles it... some pits, etc.. nothing too big for a first time...

I'm game for some light wheeling this saturday if you want. We could meet up at the pic. Let me know. I should have my new meats on the heep by then. Did you try posting up on the jd board too?

This weekend I'm outta town, but might be up for next saturday... we'll be camping at lebanon state forest and i know a ew smallish pits around there... good for some light fun... Unless anyone has another idea in mind around there.. Might be able to do something small after work, but have to be home 8ish to get her to bed..

Trip to the West ---Ultimate Adventure

I just wish you were closer to us here in the Smokeys. I know all kinds of places of varying difficulties. Regardless, have fun!!! Bring us another young Jeeper!!!

Peace, mud

Back