My poor TJ was surrounded by mean Cherokee's

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator

I was surrounded last Saturday by a bunch of Cherokee's...please note need more TJ,YJ,and CJ drivers to move to Utah...lol
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

edited by: Utah_jeepster, Jun 26, 2003 - 01:49 PM[addsig]

Where are you from???Salt lake???[addsig]

Yes Sully Salt Lake City here...the place that claims the greatest snow on earth...lol.. well just to put a promotion of that the trail we were on hits the back side of Snowbird ski resort... and the two storms that passed through monday and Tuesday dumped 12 inches of snow up there...in june no less.
Far_right you can find the specs on Jarem's cherokee here http://www.geocities.com/wasatchexplorers/membersrides/jarombeltran/jarombeltranspecs.html

[addsig]

Hey Utah, nice pics... Thanks for sharing them with use...

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Nice lookin Jeeps for sure...and there ain't that many rocks in the whole state of florida :lol: Would be cool to have trails like that to run :-D [addsig]

Just tell your friends to buy more SWB jeeps...
but nice pic's any how..... :-O [addsig]

We had no long wheel base Jeeps with us at all this week but could have used a few. hehehehehe tug
Well Tug tell you what....I will trade you a dozen or so and you send me the same in short jeeps...lol[addsig]

Those are some nive looking XJs. Don't see many moded XJs here in Northern VA. Your TJ is a sweet one too. What kind of Lift and Tires do you have. Can not wait to lift my TJ, but seeing as I just bought a house I doubt I will be able to do it for some time. [addsig]

Back