My Little Girl

prariepunk

U-Joint?

Well, she made it a whole year WITHOUT stitches.... just the occasional visit to the 'Mergency Room! She had Chocolate cake for breakfast, a little "Jack & Coke" from my unattended glass :oops: for lunch, and a nice long dip in a BIG pool to wind down the Evening...... Oh yeah, and a HECK of a Fire Works Show. I stayed SOBER and held her (She wasn't that interested... She FELL ASLEEP) The 'Works were LOUD too. SHE MADE IT A WHOLE YEAR...... WITHOUT STITCHES :knockonwood: :roll: . Just thought I'd share my "Proud Papa Moment" with y'all.

Congrats. I think my gray hairs didn't start until about 15 yrs. haha

prariepunk said:
..........I stayed SOBER and held her (She wasn't that interested... She FELL ASLEEP)..........

She was only interested in listenin' to daddy's BIG heart beat!!! Good story, prarie! Makes the 4th that much better. And enjoy it now, 'cause like Felix said, the teen years will bring on the grey hairs!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been there, done that,
mud :lol:

Give it time, but you may luck out with your daughter. I have 2 girls (5 and 4 yrs) and no ER visits between them, but my boys keep the local hospitals busy ;)

Back