My first offroad trip!!!!!!

purpleyjgirl

Today I met up with lauraboston (who is a way cool person) in her home town in Marshfield. I had a blast. Cant wait to meet a few others from the board on the 23rd. Heres some pics of the trip. Im waiting for the ok to post laura's pics. But heres some of mine..... enjoy, I did :D Most of the pics are taken off my video camara so they arnt that great, but you get the idea we had sooo much fun... I have more I just want to make sure its cool with laura before I post pics of her.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
MAYBE NO PICS AT ALL ICANT GET THEM TO WORK :cry:

purpleyjgirl, The pic's aren't coming up ??? Pm me so I can help you get them up....:p

The problem you had with the pics in the first post was that you needed to remove the .orig.jpg from the end of the image's address. This tricks imagestation and gets rid of the no linking messages
image-missing.png

-Nick :!:

jeep'n with a Ford

XJNick, no they weren't on there ....I am not sure what was going on I think it was the
image-missing.png

NIce pics....glad to see you had a fun time !!!! The getting together of fellow (and fe-fellow lol) Jeepzers is a GOOD thing. It's nice to see more of us getting to know each other.

Rob 8) :p :)

Thanks guys. Yeah I thought Miss purple looked real nice all muddy :wink: Im really looking foward to meeting some more jeepz.com members in a few weeks. Thanks alot jhiggins for helpin me out with my pics. I hope you wont mind doing lauras for me later :lol: If I wasnt so computer stupid I might of had it figured out by now. :?

PASmokeater, I am here for you and I will help you we just need a comon place to wheel in the middle of everyone...I am game...:)

Fun to get to put a face with a jeepz person. Your face is a bit better than Rob Adam or Chris hehehehe. Getting to share the trail with someone fromhere is a great event. Glad to see it happen in other areas as for a mega event sounds really good to me. tug

I had a WICKED good time, besides the fact that I lead you around in circles, and down every road that lead no where. :lol: I cant wait to come down the Cape and go out down there.

I got a couple places my friend told me about today. I am gonna go check them out next weekend. They are closer to the Cape, too. Plymouth area, but not Myles Standish.

Yeah, go ahead and post the pics, Im sure I will get a kick out of them.

Laura

Oh yeah, we loved your ride.

Back