My belated Christmas (pics)!

mud4feet

Finally got the new bumber/brush guard mounted! Fabbed for me by my "bonus" son, Nate (artist and welder - great combination!) -

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

and the installation:

image-missing.png

He also made us this very, very cool picture "hanger" - his own creation :

image-missing.png

The picture actually balances on the bent bolt that you see. Kindof a welded together combo of stuff he buys at the junkyard for $.10/pound.......It was a great Christmas!!!

RE: 3 CHEERS!

wow, that's a pretty cool christmas present!! Looks like he's definatly got some tallent!!!!!

Re: RE: My belated Christmas (pics)!

T'is nice looking... Congrats.

Man, that is an awesome bumper!! He's definitely got a lot of talent. Is he using his artistic abilities to make good money, or does he just do that on the side? He needs to open his own shop if he's that good. I'd definitely be a regular customer of both the Jeep things and the art things.

Anyone ever heard of Champion winches?

Sparky-Watts said:
Man, that is an awesome bumper!! He's definitely got a lot of talent. Is he using his artistic abilities to make good money, or does he just do that on the side? He needs to open his own shop if he's that good. I'd definitely be a regular customer of both the Jeep things and the art things.

Right now he's unemployed....hard to believe, I know. But he's got a nice garage/shop and is wantin' to build motorcylces (custom, of course). But he's a good welder and he has a very creative mind. I'll let 'im know what you said - will do his self esteem some good (needs it right now). If ya got any ideas of something you might like, let me know.......I'll put ya in touch and you can talk!!

BTW, thanks! I LOVE that bumper!

That is one cool Bumper ya got now MUD.....looks like you have everything protected right nicely! :D

Back