My accident

graewulf

After a good trip to visit Tug over the weekend, I am sad to say that my truck, newly named "Jersey Devil", was totaled last night on the way home. I was rear-ended while stopped to turn into my development. Nobody was seriously hurt, thankfully, but I am now not only without transportation, but without my beloved truck... this sucks!

Sorry to hear you got hit. Glad you and Rain are OK. Should have stayed a little longer huh? tug

At least you are al-right, I am not sure that this place could handle much more tradgedy!

But on the plus side, now you can justify buying a jeep!

Glad that no one was hurt. :) And I am sorry to hear about your truck. :( Sully

Thanks All for the Info

Graewolf,

That so bites man. I am sorry to hear about your beloved truck, I would just die! I hope you can get a nice replacement and soon. :( At least no one got hurt, that's the major thing.

Lady

Im glad you are doing ok, we dont need another dead jeepz (or mazda) member....

BUT on the plus side.... great time to upgrade to a jeep. What kind do you plan on getting

Actually, looking into a 4-door XJ (my wife wants one) that's automatic. I'm going to look for another Mazda/Ford Ranger to replace her with though.... I liked having a truck, and the replacement will be a stick shift as well.... just sucks that I get screwed out of the tires by the insurance company...

Pics of both the Tennessee run and the wrecked truck will be online later today.

far_right said:
Im glad you are doing ok, we dont need another dead jeepz (or mazda) member....

BUT on the plus side.... great time to upgrade to a jeep. What kind do you plan on getting

Hey Joe that was a Nasty Lick. sorry it happened but at least it was bad enough that they are not going to try and rebuild it for you, and it was not so bad that youcould not walk away.

Good Luck in your search for a new ride and now you don't have to worry about that slave cylinder replacement. hehehe :) Tug

Tug-n-pull said:
Hey Joe that was a Nasty Lick. sorry it happened but at least it was bad enough that they are not going to try and rebuild it for you, and it was not so bad that youcould not walk away.

Good Luck in your search for a new ride and now you don't have to worry about that slave cylinder replacement. hehehe :) Tug

I wish they were going to rebuild it.. i will never be able to replace it for what they will give me for it totalled.... I might have to settle for a jeep until I can afford another one... ;)

Well, we can also look at this. You don't have to clean out the interior, find the clutch leak, find the mysterious leak that we saw Sunday, etc, etc. right??

Talk to the Garage. Maybe (Like down here) they will let yoiu take what you want off it. Like the Tires.

Man those pics are wicked, I'm so glad no one got hurt. Sorry to hear you wont' get what you want for it. Hope it all works out for you!

Note to self and everyone else on the board..take a look at the pics again. The only thing that didn't move on that side of the truck was........the High-Lift.
Hmmmmm.

Rob 8) :p :)

L33TJ33P said:
Well, we can also look at this. You don't have to clean out the interior, find the clutch leak, find the mysterious leak that we saw Sunday, etc, etc. right??

Talk to the Garage. Maybe (Like down here) they will let yoiu take what you want off it. Like the Tires.

the mystery leak was the power steering... and as for the tires.. nope.. i tried already.

YJ 15 gal to 20 gal gas tank Mod

Just loose some of the big bucks you are maken up there in the city and go back bigger badder and with more of everything! hehe tug

Back