Moving to PA

TwistedCU

Looks like we are probably going to move to Pennsylvania. About halfway between York and Hanover. We're going to be buying my Father-in-Law's 5 bdrm house (on 3 acres!!!!!) after the holidays. Lots of places to go wheelin' up there! Guess I'm going back to the other side of the Mason-Dixon line>

And one less from Maryland. :-( I am going to be all alone shortly!!! Much more wheeling up there, man I am envious.

Lady

Cool cool.

Hey lady,I envy you east coasters.You guys have awsome trail rides with good turnouts.You guys all live within like 500 miles of each other.And are active on jeepz.com!That is way cool.I can dream of multitude of california jeepsters. :cry:

Good move, TC,

In my opinion, the south-central region of PA is the prettiest area of the state.

Gadget

Everytime I leave the southeast part of PA I am reminded of the beauty this state has. It is very unique.

One thing I bet most people don't know. Pa is this most rural state in the union or so I've heard. I believe it though. You've got Philly and Pitt., other than that there is mostly rural land. I mean, that is not classified (zoned) urban or suburban.

Most people don't know this, but now all of you do.

DW

jps4jeep said:
Right near paragon TC!! you lucky bstrd!!! I gotta drive 7 hours to get there.

Yeah, about an hour closer than now! I am going to have a near 2 hour commute to work until my transfer goes through. It could take as much as a year, but when weighing the situation, it was too much of a sweetheart deal to pass up. :D

hey thats cool....I live right outside of Hanover. if you ever need parts for that thing there is a little jeep graveyard in dover right near you. its called Rodneys. nothin but jeeps :D awesome trails round here too... and i hope your not drivin the jeep on your two hour commute everyday!!!!! :shock:

jeep90 said:
hey thats cool....I live right outside of Hanover. if you ever need parts for that thing there is a little jeep graveyard in dover right near you. its called Rodneys. nothin but jeeps :D awesome trails round here too... and i hope your not drivin the jeep on your two hour commute everyday!!!!! :shock:

Whitey (that's my Jeep) is may daily driver now, but I'm planning on getting a beater for the commute from PA. I've heard of Rodney's. Never been there though i plan to check it out!

Back