More evidence, that I have too much time on my hands....

mingez

RE: Good rim/tire size for a TJ w/ 4" Skyjacker lift?

So, I have to step away from the Photoshop. But tell me what you think of my XJ with Bushwackers, a roof rack and 35's with black rims.:

XJwithrackandflares-5.jpg

Original:

That's some good chopping!

I like the bushwhacker flares, I'd like a set for myself! As for the steelies, If you can afford alloy/aluminum then do it, as they are heavy. Don't get me wrong, I like mine, but often I wish I held out for a set of better wheels.

ooooooohhhh, I like it!! Those black wheels look very nice on there Mingez! (especially with the 35's).

The roof rack looks very good as well. It gives your Jeep a completely different look

TwistedCopper said:
That's some good chopping!

I like the bushwhacker flares, I'd like a set for myself! As for the steelies, If you can afford alloy/aluminum then do it, as they are heavy. Don't get me wrong, I like mine, but often I wish I held out for a set of better wheels.

It's funny you say that, cause I just meant a guy that will powder coat my chrome ones for like 35 bucks a wheel.

Satin or shiny....don't know if it's a good idea though. My buddy Omar swears by them.

RE: 2wd vs. 4wd Disc Brakes

Looks nice, but I think you need a light or two to even out the front end... Just a set of fogs or something, it looks sort of naked near the grille...

Other than that, go for it!!!

RE: Re: RE: More evidence, that I have too much time on my h

Saurian said:
Looks nice, but I think you need a light or two to even out the front end... Just a set of fogs or something, it looks sort of naked near the grille...

Other than that, go for it!!!

Dude, I'm not made of money! :shock: :lol: :wink:

RE: chevey 350 for sale

That looks sick! When are we going to have a poll for future mods to the surrey?

Okay, I completed some more "Modifications" indicating that I have a much worse ability to manage my time than any of us could have imagined.

XJwithrackandflares2-5.jpg

RE: Web Template / Photoshop Help

i think if you want to upgrade tires, you should put 35's on both sides, not just the driver's side. unless you want the passenger side running low...

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: More evidence, that I have too much time

Looking good. I would say run with it all. You cant spend your money when your gone :)

RE: Mounting a Jerry Can

bchcky said:
i think if you want to upgrade tires, you should put 35's on both sides, not just the driver's side. unless you want the passenger side running low...

Don't be THAT guy bchcky... :lol: :lol:

mingez said:
bchcky said:

Don't be THAT guy bchcky... :lol: :lol:
hah, if i werent, who else here would be? someone's gotta be that guy.

Back