MileMarker Winch

86cj7Rich

RE: Sorry to brag......

Hello all. Someone in local club selling a Milemarker 8000lb winch. say's was never used. I can't find them on line, only 9000lb. I assume its electric cause he says brand new $459.

Can anyone please give me feed back on milemarker and whether this could be a good deal. Thanks, Rich

I'll be putting it on a 86cj7 if that makes a difference

RE: Stinkin

good winch, not a speedy one, but the draw is low.
Offer him 400

RE: CJ-7 carb problems, please help.

i'll agree with white and lady, my roommate has the e9000 on his xj, its saved my rear a few times :wink: and like white said, its slower, not as quick as a warn or ramsey, but it reliable, and will get the job done for sure.

Pass that up. You can get a brand new ramsey rep8.5e for 399. shipped to your door with a limited lifetime warranty.

whats your beef with hydraulic winches bounty? theyll out run an electric all day long, maybe not in speed but theyll pull a jeep up a straight wall without wincing. and they dont have draw on the battery

I don't think it's so much a beef with hydraulic winches but if he is looking for an inexpensive electric one, buying a hydraulic by mistake would mean even more expense getting it to work ;)

RE: Car is clunking in 4x4...help lots of snow tonight

I've never met anybody with one that liked the hydraulic. There's a reason they haven't taken off like wildfire in the wheelin circles.

I would say go for it. By the time you pay for the shipping on the Ramsey REP it will cost more than the 400 you offer him for the Milemarker. Hydraulic may mean a few more headaches to get set up, but worth it in the end.

Not to hijack but- Bounty, can you give some specifics as to why people dont like their hydraulics?

laneiac said:
I would say go for it. By the time you pay for the shipping on the Ramsey REP it will cost more than the 400 you offer him for the Milemarker. Hydraulic may mean a few more headaches to get set up, but worth it in the end.

Not to hijack but- Bounty, can you give some specifics as to why people dont like their hydraulics?

Ramsey Rep 8.5e $399.00 includes shipping to your door. Every day price. I dont normaly post the link. Dont want to upset any advertisers.. Screw mile marker when you can get a better warranty for less.

http://www.samsoffroad.com/samsoffroadsto/

Sunk

the hydraulic winch will not work if your jeep is not running. if your stuck in a serious hole your really stuck.i think. any comments on synthetic lines vs cable

Back