Merry Belated everyone come see my X-Mas present

purpleyjgirl

RE: Gasket for Headers

Hey all, Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Just wanted to share my present will you all. I love it, I was able to ride it yesterday before the snow started. Had it up to 35mph (dont laugh im still a bit weary of it) anyway so I woke up to over a foot of snow this AM So I wont be riding again till the spring, but it was fun :D Now its going to the shop for a new paint job and some mods.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p7f8db8a892938c1cf29d1b1579af023d/f5c3c7bb.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/pec6753e12c51ce174ea852f49d0ebf36/f5c3c7b1.jpg

What is that? Is it a cross between a motorcycle and scooter?

RE: Gasket for Headers

OMG!!!!!! My wife would kill for that rug you got on the garage floor!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, yeah....nice moped, too! LOL!!!

(I'm serious about the rug)

RE: No Jeep yet!! but

Its a pocket bike silly's sorry should have posted that to begin with. its a GS-12 (or also known as a cateye, midbike, superbike) 49cc...... its a blast!!!!!!!!!

My wife would kill for that rug you got on the garage floor!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved that rug too but some how it ended up in there with grease stains on it. lol

I just keep lookin at it in the garage!!!!!!!! But still having fun with the jeep in the snow. :lol:

RE: q and a

heheheehehehe that looks like a bunch of fun! I think I would move it to the living rooms so I could enjoy it all the time. What is the engin size and how fast do they run? tug

RE: Propane Tank question

purpleyjgirl said:
hahahaha tug I wanted to keep it in my bedroom. :D
Its a 49cc and will run anywhere from 35-50mph depending on your weight.

Well if it depends on your weight then it would be very slow with me on it hehehehe tug :wink:

purpleyjgirl said:
hahahaha tug I wanted to keep it in my bedroom. :..................

Reminds me of when I got my first bike - a '73 Honda CB 350. Kept it in my bedroom 'til the snows cleared. Was sittin' on it one night and it fell over (hadn't mastered the "balance" yet) and the tank hit my bedpost. First dent in it and it hadn't even been on the road! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else havin' "Z" troubles??

purpleyjgirl said:
hahahaha tug I wanted to keep it in my bedroom. :D
Its a 49cc and will run anywhere from 35-50mph depending on your weight.

If it depends on your weight then you should be able to do 60 on it purple. :wink:

The two little girls that live across the road from me got one of those for christmas. Their dad was paced at 39mph on it, he probably weighs 180. The swingarm is crooked so I've got to take it to work monday and cut it off and reweld the mount on straight. They are fun.

Your soposed to brake it in for about 5 hours before you full throttle it. So I had it to 35mph but I was going easy on it. even if you do floar it in the brake in period it wouldnt do the max speed. So Ill let you know when I actually get to ride it more (if the snow ever melts)

If it depends on your weight then you should be able to do 60 on it purple.

maybe after a few mods. :wink:

RE: Tools in your Jeep?

If it depends on your weight then you should be able to do 60 on it purple.

maybe after a few mods. :wink:[/quote]

to the bike.......or your butt? :shock: :lol: :roll: :wink:

RE: Re: YJ rectangle to round grille conversion kit

Hey Purpley...it sure is nice to see you back on!! It's been a while! I'm glad you got what you wanted!

engine swap

hahaha sully. Its actually going to be black with hot pink flames outline in neon green. sounds wierd but I think it will look hot.

BTW why do you have mingez jeep as you sig.? :?

Back