Massive CJ!!

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper

My poor TJ on 36's looks stock sitting beside my buddies CJ. It has 38" tires and is running a 400 small block! It is fully customized inside and out. He and His brother custom built it. I was told Pattersons 4 wheel mag is coming this month to do a feature on it.

1x894-2.jpg

1x89w-2.jpg

1x8ag-2.jpg

Check out the low beams...they moved them into the custom front bumper.
Wish I could get better pics....

That's awesome. It looks like a TON of work was put into that thing. A friend of mine Just bought a CJ5 on 44's, and I hated how it made my Jeep look so small!!!

man yours looks HUGE in your sig too, that is a monstrosity

Would have to remove limbs from the trees all along the trails around here for him to make through. I guess in many areas that would be the ideal set up but around here he would have to set the trail riding out unless he was all about undoing a bunch of the work he did to get that jeep where it is now. Some times bigger is not always better, sometimes it is! tug

4wd drives light not working, but 4wd appears to work

That CJ looks straight out of the 80's. You don't see many these days with a light bar, double stabilizers and chrome to the bone. Kind of retro.

nice lookin CJ, your jeep looks good too.

goood god, the leaf springs are taking over! its about time a cj showed up a tj on this forum :) i just soa'd my yj on 2 inch skyjacker softrides, bitch is big, sittin on some 35 inch mud rovers

That is my kind of Jeep.....or at least it looks a little like my kind of Jeep. I like the retro style, I even like the chrome, I like the 400 smallblock, and I like the choice of tire size for the wheelbase. I'd pimp it, and then thrash it. It's a little too 80s showtruck looking, but I like it.

I know it's sitting at a slight angle, but the front axle looks off center by about an inch or so.

Back