mass wheelin'? b4 the 23rd

flush mount taillights

I'm always down for going. I planned ongoing out Saturday with my friend. I am busy Sunday, though. If you are down for Saturday sweet. So, I will email your right now~

But are you sure you want to go out with a loser like me? I might scare the g/f! I am in rare form...I will just email ya...

I found this Southbridge site - looks quaint!

http://www.ci.southbridge.ma.us/

If you scroll down, you will notice the little map. On that little map is Websta. Unfortuntally, I have a friend that lives in Websta I try not to make that drive...it looks like you are WICKED far away!!! Websta is like 1.5-2 hours away.

You know whats fuuny, I hate driving to Websta, but Colorado, Im like Yee-ha!

i know all of those building too well, not my favorite but gotta luv it, i'm not sure if the g/f want to drive all that way i'll let you know

Ray, Laura, I would love to join ya, but am heading up to NH (not sure of the place's name but exit 23 off rt93) to go camping. I might try to find some wheeling up there (that is if the effects of intoxicating beverages don't get me first), not sure how it will turn out. If I do, I won't be adventurous due to the fact I will be the only one with 4wd :cry:

If I find something good, we are gonna have to plan a trip up to there.
I know it would be a long trip for some, so you can all stay at my house to take a break hehe!

NH has plenty of place to wheel, i went to school at Franklin Pierce, and there is tons of places to go, just look around on the side of the roads!! unfortunately i'm no longer able to drive in NH due to a mishap with the law and a DUI. stupid me oh well good thing it happened cause i sold my bronco and ended up getting the jeep!!!

jps4jeep said:
Ray, Laura, I would love to join ya, but am heading up to NH (not sure of the place's name but exit 23 off rt93) to go camping. I might try to find some wheeling up there (that is if the effects of intoxicating beverages don't get me first), not sure how it will turn out. If I do, I won't be adventurous due to the fact I will be the only one with 4wd :cry:

If I find something good, we are gonna have to plan a trip up to there.
I know it would be a long trip for some, so you can all stay at my house to take a break hehe!

John,

Its all good. But, just one question. If you are drinkin' then go wheelin would that make you MORE adventurous? Just remember you gots to come down the 23rd with Jeep, to go wheelin!

Yeah, I defintally want to go north to wheel. I know some people in Maine, but I havnt been able to really talk to them yet about trails and what not up there. I plan on it though. Defintally before the winter really hits up there we should go!

Laura

Oh, and damn, you go away alot.

correction, My best friend, Who might join us on the 23, dropped off the directions, it is off exit 29! I haven't been up that far in years (10 years) So as for wheelin, this is going to be an adventure.
I am thinking about trail hunting saturday morning so I can par-take of beverages by 10:00!

What can I say, I am Irish drinker, got that special DNA, you'll see just wait!

Special DNA ....LOL That's what I'll tell the cop when he pulls me over again...LOL

Well to fully complement that special DNA, I was in college for 6 years! on top of that I WAS A FRAT BOY (oh no) for 5 of them!

Johnny

A Magical Cure???

c'mon somebody has to be free this weekend!!!! i want to go wheelin'.

1. no one in CT want to go wheelin' (earlier post)
2. everyone in mass is busy or real far.... I may have to trek to Marshfield
3. help a brother out

I have the entire weekend off. I was actually planning on exploring the Hampton Beach area tommorrow because I hear that there are some nooks and crannies at the end of Hampton Beach where you can take motorized vehicles.

But if there is something else going on, count me in. Drop me an email (johnnyfranchise@hotmail.com). Im going out tonight, but will check my email before bed tonight.

One problem...I live about 5 miles from Boston, so it may take me a while to get someplace on the south shore.

One more thing: I'm a newbie...please dont hold that against me!

88wrangler are you still going on the 23rd? I am but I wont be up untill after 12pm. But outerbeachyj is going and he's leaving from the cape I believe so you could probably folow him up if your still going to be in barnstable. PM him, Im sure he wouldnt mind. Ill see you guys next weekend :wink:

o.k. thankx for ditchin' me PG!!! j/k um..... outerbeachyj can you send me an email if/when you read this if your gonna be on cape. i'm going up on friday some time so hopefully we can meet up. if not i'll get directions to
M-field and go by myself.....

we should post everyone's email and figure out definite plans. i probably won't have access to a computer later in the week so i want to make sure i can contact whoever on saturday morning. (cell phone #'s)

ray

raygalli1118@hotmail.com

p.s. a list of goodies wouldn't be bad either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got back from NH today, I took some pics, but I will need to get the film developed, hopefully by next weekend, But I am 100% impressed with the yoko geolanders!

As for the Hampton beach area, Johnny7point0, I know this is a little late, but I think I know where your talking about, If you ever want to cruise up that way, drop a line. I hear that there is some nice public land in george town for wheeling!

Back