(looking back) i've had some pretty good luck with hobby sel

dingus

after thinking about all the great people on this board, i've thought that i have had some really good luck finding hobbies with great all-around and helpful people.

i have been through the scenes of mountain biking, where i worked at a shop and had ALL the inside help i could ever use...

did some RC (radio control) car racing at the local hobby shop, that worked out great too... people would help me fine tune my car as well as my driving...

honda crx - a rice burner, but a special breed... crx owners really tie together and i am still in the top 30 posters over on http://resource.crx.org/ ... i have been to many import meets, shows, and races... i even hosted a meet myself!

jeep - can't say enough about the people here as well as the people close to me that i have been wheeling with... its great!

keep up the great work guys... its a pleasure spending time on this board!
-nate[addsig]

i'm with ya... i'm proud to be a part of it, and proud of all of you for staying part of it[addsig]

Seems all I have ever had time for was work work work and oh yea work! I never had a fun car. Drove what ever I had never looked under the hood just had it fixed and drove it till it needed more than I was willing ot give it. cars and trucks and common stuff with out any fun or respect.

Then my wife and I said lets get something for us to enjoy. Looked at a few local vintage cars to fix up. Nice but cant use em much. I never dreamed she would go along but i saw this jeep on a local mom pop lot and said i want one of them me and dad rode in his Willys for years and never had so much fun. She said her grand dad had one and she loved it.

The rest is history, We love our jeep me more than her. She gets jelious of ol Jeezabell now. Says I spend more money and time on the jeep than her. Who am I to disagree with my wonderful wife.

Jeepz is my life line as when i bought the jeep I had no idea of the type motor in it other than a 4 banger. Now I have th hood up or I am crawling under the ol girl every chance I get. So yea you are right friend dingus this place is just great and the people here atre what makes it so. tug[addsig]

Back