Local Trails Finally! Not much but I'm happy! (pics inside)

LadyJeepFreak

8) Hey ya'll. We have trails in lower maryland now! Woooo hooooo. My jeep club just leased some acres of land and the manager is allowing us to cut trails on it. We worked there this weekend and have three trails now.

Those that rode with me at Paragon, you won't beleive this! I got stuck TWICE today! LOL Just going through ditches. My rear bumper just won't clear much now with the hijack on it. That sucked hard. I was amazed. I've only gotten stuck like twice in the past year before this weekend. lol

Anyway, it's forest and fields but we have plans for bunches of stuff. We figure it's going to be a blast when mud sets in! Here is the little bit done this weekend, and some jeeps on the trail:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Lady

White, tons of acres but less than 100. A house is going on a few acres of the land in the next three years. We have a three yr lease if it all works out. Land is open to members only, so we can control it.

There are a lot of CJ's in my club! That blue TJ getting help in that one pic is a beautiful jeep. I wish I could lift my hijack like that one CJ too. I'm going to have to move it sometime, its hanging me up on trails.

Lady

Back