little jeep went wheelin

monsterrd

Finally took my little jeep wheeling the other day, had a blast, the mostly stock 2.5 with 31x10.50's did o.k. Had to be strapped over a few hills, and made a few. I think with a lift,bigger tires and learning how to drive it a little better it will be fine. Special thanks to bounty hunter for strapping me over all those times, overall a great time. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

See! One time out and he's ready for a lift, tires, and more rides out there for the experience. Hooked already! Well welcome to the bittersweet obsession. Glad you had a great first 4 wheeling experience. Having an experienced guy like Bounty around who can show you the ropes and relay the rules and etiquette (and winch you out when needed) is crutial!

That wasn't my first time wheelin, first time with my jeep, used to go every weekend in my old blazer, but definately a big difference in a jeep, the places we went the blazer would never fit. But your right I'M Hooked.

monsterrd said:
a big difference in a jeep, the places we went the blazer would never fit.
Thats my favorite part about jeeps, can go so many places that other vehicles cannot fit or clear due to break over and departure angle. Its a special feeling the first time you easily stroll around a tight inclined corner, park at the top, and watch full sized guys with the mega money monster rigs not be able to fit

Back