lift is done, website is updated, tech article written... ch

dingus

now that the jeep has been lifted, and torture tested... i have successfully added a section to my website documenting my process... as well as pics from the paragon trip, and a little article i did for an English project on jeep history.

check it out! Click here to visit my website!

ps, still looking for a host for 50 mb's of videos from the paragon trip... anyone have a hookup for me?[addsig]

"I changed my transmission fluid. whoopdy-do" LMAO
image-missing.png

Nice,but what i did not see was a before and after pic side by side,you know with the jeep in the same spot,which i think would be preatty cool.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

what are you trying to say? does the site have too many pics or something?[addsig]

No. What I meant was the first pic I see is of the stock jeep by a garage.what would be cool is if you park the jeep in the same spot,take a photo then post it next to the stock photo,for a before and after...[addsig]

Dingus - thanks for the pics and tech write-up...sounds like a pretty cool class project!! Patti[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Dingus - thanks for the pics and tech write-up...sounds like a pretty cool class project!! Patti</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah really! talk about killing 2 birds with one stone! i even managed to get my parents to contribute $200 towards it! lol... nice eh?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

nice job, now drop another $400 and get some real tires to go w/ it and ull be all set[addsig]

yup i know! tires are goin' on as soon as i can justify it (flat or bald current ones, gettin' there!)[addsig]

Good grades, Parents supporting the effort, respect from the jeep peers, information for us all, You do really good there Dingus! When I get the bucks together do you think you would be willing to do the wright up, get your folks to send me some dollars, and help me win the respect from these guys as well? Cause brother I will need all the help I can get! LOL You did great keep up the good work. Tug Oh yea do you know where I can get some of thoes really cool pinstripes? HEHEHEHEHEHE
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey Dingus! That's a great site ya' got there
image-missing.png
It also gives me some ideas (I have a '93 Wrangler, but it's all the same when the mud starts flyin') I shoulda' done that for my senior project
image-missing.png
Nice Job!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back