Large turkey sub

bchcky

RE: 5 Rubicon rims/tires, like new

Free! will be handled on a first come first serve basis. buyer must pay shipping. has lettuce, tomatoes, mayo, pickles and cheese. was lightly toasted, but i doubt its still warm. shipping insurance is optional, but at $2.35, i would highly recommend it. never know what the postman (or other employee of delivery company of your choice) might do to it! best if eaten by 3-18-05.

RE: 4.0L (wa/or) 93-99

What year is it? I've got an old chicken sub and was hoping to swap parts.......Got any pics?

No oil? I hope you didn't try starting it.

I'd jump on the offer right away... but... I don't like mayo so I'm gonna have to pass.

Word of advice, when you package it, make sure you keep it right side up. Or if it is a hinge style cut (not cut all the way through) then you can package it so that the open part is upward. Since there is no oil to leak, you can do it that way. Packaging it on the wrong side will cause condiments to fall out. They say you're not supposed to package them upside down, but I don't really see the harm in doing so.

RE: Still getting oil leaks?

Could you let me know what the shipping to 97401 would be? I'd really appreciate it.

I'm looking to install something like this in my stomache.

RE: Need upgrade on current axle gear ratio?

I read this, and now I'm hungry. There is no way I can wait though, even if you overnight it... off to the kitchen to scrounge up some food.

RE: Need upgrade on current axle gear ratio?

mud4feet said:
Got any pics?
just picture the sickest looking turkey sub you've ever seen in your life, and year? dude, its an '05, what do you think i am, uncivilized? :wink:

Sparky-Watts said:
What kind of bread is it on? I've been looking for one with roasted garlic. Does it come with chips and a drink?
honey wheat actually, and no, you supply the sides. i'll throw in a pickle though.

Snitty said:
I'd jump on the offer right away... but... I don't like mayo so I'm gonna have to pass.
and you consider yourself human? who doesnt like mayo

Re: RE: Large turkey sub

88Wrangles said:
Could you let me know what the shipping to 97401 would be? I'd really appreciate it.

I'm looking to install something like this in my stomache.
i'll check on the shipping, i do know its about a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 of installation toughness though, should be done in about 20 minutes.

This has got to be the funnest post I've ever read on here! :lol:

PS...gotta have MAYO....NOT MIRICAL WHIP! YUCK!! :(

What kind of cheese is on it? If American, yellow or white?

...very interested. Shipping to 21234?

... and by the way that thing wouldn't last 20 min in front of me... 5 min. tops!

RE: Re: RE: Large turkey sub

I'm with Snitty, Mayo is disgusting, and ONLY cretins partake of such a vile substance.

However, inspite of this short coming... I'm intersted. Do you take Pay Pal? And I'll need to see some of your feedback, after all, I've been screwed recently with such transactions and I can't afford to have another bad experience like the soft top. Brian Lucero too liked mayo.

SMOG PUMP REMOVAL

i want to say its provolone cheese, i'll have to check, i'm actually more of a miracle whip fan than mayo, but either one is ok.

RE: Change dana or change differential ratio?

and you consider yourself human? who doesnt like mayo

I never claimed to be a human... Mayo AND Miracle Whip (mayo that has been left out in the sun) are both disgusting. They are acceptable when masked inside such things as tuna or certain dressings. For the most part, it is just gross cholesterol pudding, and we don't want that.

RE: Troubled but back in a Jeep

If I was to install that in my stomach and wasn't happy with it, are there any removal instructions that come with it? Would it be removed back out the hood immediately after being installed or out the bottom of the chassis the next day? I suppose that would depend on shipping time from the manufacture's date to installation date, huh? LBR

RE: Re: RE: Large turkey sub

LBR said:
If I was to install that in my stomach and wasn't happy with it, are there any removal instructions that come with it? Would it be removed back out the hood immediately after being installed or out the bottom of the chassis the next day? I suppose that would depend on shipping time from the manufacture's date to installation date, huh? LBR

:shock:

RE: Do I need to regear for 33

LBR said:
Would it be removed back out the hood immediately after being installed or out the bottom of the chassis the next day?

Actually LBR, I believe that would be called the "Exhaust." Please brush up on your tech. :lol:

There's a lot of gaseous waste materials coming out of my exhaust. :shock: Mostly due to the pinto beans I purchased on my other jeep forum. BTW thanks again Mud, they were delicious!

RE: Local Soldiers Heartwarming Tribute

well, thank you to everyone for their interest. but the turkey sub has been SOLD. a local guy came and picked it up yesterday with cash in hand. sorry for those who lost out, but i will be having auctions like this in the future again so keep an eye out.

Back