jps4jeep, you'd be proud of me...

Special_K

Your signature reminds me...I was in a bar New York watching the last half of the Red Sox/Yankees Game 7 cheering for the Red Sox (albiet somewhat tepidly since there were so many possibly drunk yankees fans around).

To ad a little more insult to injury, I also had an Atlanta Thrashers jersey on (I had just come from the Atl Thrashers/NY Rangers game). Needless to say, I got a lot of jeers that night and I had to go through a near gauntlet getting to the men's room...but it was all in fun. Afterall, I still like NYC.

I am proud of you!!
Good bye grady!!

Cause of the redsox going to the post season (insert joke here) I was a little late to catch up on my black and gold (AKA the bruins) But they seem to be doing pretty good. Maybe we should go to a bruins game some time!!

Hey, catching a Bruins home game would be kewl!!

Unfortunately, the Thrashers don't play in Boston until February but I could still potentially make some other Boston game later this month or in December. Specifically, I could possibly make the 11/20 game. Otherwise, I'd have to shoot for one of the games in early December.

Let me know!!! :D

Back