Jeepz.com Promotions

Jeepfrk97

wrangler unlimited sightings?

Hey,

Maybe its just me but i think it would be cool if Jeepz.com made stickers or t-shirts anthing to promote the site, because im a member of rockclimbing.com and they have 21798 registered users.... you can perty much find anything you want any where. and i think if we spread the word as much as possible we could get more people on this site. just an idea what ya'll think

We have bumper stickers. Forgot who to contact though.

I was going to do shirts also. but didn't get anywhere on that.

L33TJ33P said:
We have bumper stickers. Forgot who to contact though.

I was going to do shirts also. but didn't get anywhere on that.

i was thinking more like die cut windshild stickers ?

jeepz.com air fresheners, tire gauges, keychains, pens, bla bla bla.. anything can be a promotion

They are Die-Cut stickers. Not the Banner type bumpersticker. Sorry bout that I can be mis-ubderstood Most of the time ;)

If somebody has there hands on a silk screen thingy for t-shirts that would be great..i was looking into getting one but can't find out where.

i guess from your posts these arent what you're looking for...but here's what the current jeepz.com sticker looks like on my zj.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

once i put the sticker on i came up with a brilliant idea, but alas it was too late. i was going to cut the jeep off, and put that wherever, but i was going to put the "jeepz.com" part of it up over the third brake light, i thought it would look cool when i hit the brakes, but it works where it is. i got it from raven13xxx i believe. he might still have them, if you're interested i can dig up his email for you, i think it was $7.

I am thinking about getting a white Z and a white .com so I can out them behind where it says jeep in front of my door. I think that might be pretty cool.

Sully said:
I am thinking about getting a white Z and a white .com so I can out them behind where it says jeep in front of my door. I think that might be pretty cool.
heh....you might get out of it cheaper just getting the whole sticker and cutting the "JEEP" part out. plus then you have a cool little jeep to stick somewhere!!

LGR said:
If somebody has there hands on a silk screen thingy for t-shirts that would be great..i was looking into getting one but can't find out where.
i dunno how cheap that would be, but if someone came up with a cool t-shirt design and was sellin em, i'd def buy one! we should have a t-shirt design contest on here, cause i'm sure once we got a winner, we'd also be able to find someone with access to a printer to make em.

The do make them iron on transfers for t-shirts, the hold up pretty well. Thats not a bad idea...but yeah...a design would be a good idea.

I'd be down to buy something if someone organizes it. OR, to be the organizer.

there is a guy not to far from me that makes stickers ones for the windshield would cost 12 bucks not sure about the smaller ones he has lots of cool designs that he can put in what ever u want it to say i have had one that says jeep on my windshield for about a year and it still looks good if u guys want i can have some made if u want to see a pic of mine i will have to e mail it to u because i have no idea how to post it on here

LGR said:
The do make them iron on transfers for t-shirts, the hold up pretty well. Thats not a bad idea...but yeah...a design would be a good idea.
i thought about those too, but they look kinda tacky. especially if you're using it for something legit, just my opinion. i used to use those in high school, i'd put stupid stuff on my shirts just to piss off administration :twisted: :twisted:

i can talk to an old friend of mine, he works at a sporting goods place. they do uniforms for all the local baseball teams. i know they screen print tons of stuff, if someone comes up with a serious idea for a shirt, i could see how much it would cost to get some made.

i have a friend here who has a silk screen machine

Back