Jeepz Birthday Chat (December 20th Monday)

LadyJeepFreak

8) Hey ya'll. Let's celebrate Jeepz birthday in true style and have a group chat!

Just in case the jeepz chat room software doesn't work, lets use AIM for a backup. If you plan to come to the chat, let us know here and post your AIM name too in case we have to get into an AIM chat.

Bring some elves, sleds, and other merriment to make this a true celebration!

How about Monday, December 20th @ 9 p.m. EST, does that time work for most?

LJF

RE: Question about Spanish radio

I work, but I'm gonna try and make it!!! I get out at 9pm my time 11pm est.

I'm glad someone suggested we do something!!!

I might be able to swing that; don't know my work schedule, probably will be getting off at 9:00, but I work not 2 miles from home, and the Squirrel system at my work is stuck 10 minutes ahead anyway...

RE: Question about Spanish radio

Or..we could schedule it for the most popular Jeepz.com day..Sunday the night before.

Peace on Earth...

Yep Mingez, that would work for me. Luckily I have alot of time off for the holidaze. It's much neede too!

Wanna move the chat to Sunday Jeepz Peeps?

LFJ

Sunday might work too, probably working the same hours... Just don't make it Saturday, have the MichiganJeepers.com Christmas party, will be there till about 1:30 Sunday morning...

If the weather breaks down and snows enough maybe I will be able to stay home till then but for now looks like I am off to GA come Sunday afternoon til the 21st. If I can not make it good words to you all and remember lo tug in the chat. tug

RE: Getting to see you all is great!

So, what day is it going to be?

I got really messed up at the party, let me try that again...

What day is the chat going to be, Sunday or Monday? Either works for me... Gotta get to sleep now, have to be to work in 4.5 Hours...

(translated into readable)

RE: Re: RE: Sorry if i come across as a mean-o

SUNDAY < TONIGHT >

As far as I know. Heck maybe some of us can pop in tonight and some tomorrow night? Glad you had a great time at the party Saurian, take it easy at work!

LJF

Will be in as soon as I get home from work... Had a great time, there were like 140 people there from the board, around 11:00, everybody was fishnicket, we were doing karaoke... I won a 1 yr. certificate to the ORV park in Flint, and a T-shirt...

Anyway, will see you in the chat... Provided our power and cable lines have not blown down by then, it's WINDY!!!

Sounds like it was a hit. Sorry I missed it.

Back