Jeeps SCREWED

To each his own I guess....granted thats not the way I would take my jeep but .....damn that pink CJ is a damn shame. [addsig]

if you got the cash you can do what ever you want I guess. Not my Idea of cool, but hey I had a mullet one time!

Johnny[addsig]

that wasn't a good site to see after eating lunch.... :roll: [addsig]

hahahahaha...funniest thing ever.......did you see this part

:lol: :lol: :-D :-D :p :lol:

''If your a punk that thinks that our style is wacked, or that we are a bunch of
Street Lovin', low ridin, chromed out ass-holes that would laugh at your dumbass
as we speed by you on 635, you're right. Deal with it, this is the fly side.''

What is this world coming to?!?!?!?![addsig]

someone should be shot for makin those... I'm suprised none of them had those stupid lookin "salad bar" spoilers.[addsig]

What a sad sad day .....I am so sorry for those poor jeeps ....they should have had a say in the matter ....... :-( :-( [addsig]

::cough, cough, gay, cough, cough::
image-missing.png
[addsig]

man last thing i wanted to see today..but the cat layin some cable made my feel alot better.[addsig]

Just when I thought I seen it all, the best rapper in the world is white, the best golfer is black, and now these jeeps. I think I 'm going to have nightmares tonight.[addsig]

first i run out of gas... then a metallica album with no solos (still good though)... then this...??? maybe i should go to sleep and wake up in another era[addsig]

"WHAT the Truck,,,, Over?

Capejeep1 quote: " Just when I thought I seen it all, the best rapper in the world is white, the best golfer is black, and now these jeeps. I think I 'm going to have nightmares tonight."

Brothers, I think we may have a crack in the bottom of our Great American Melting pot.

I'm afraid if I ran into this guys lowrider. I'd be duty bound to park on top of his ass,
then loose the 'wolf' and turn him into some low quality kibble.

That 'car' ... Just goes to show you.... Crack doesn't smoke itself.[addsig]

:lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't have put it better myself USMPK9 :lol: :lol: [addsig]

Don't worry guys I was being sarcastic. I can't stand those low rider jeeps any more than the next guy. The money those guys spent on those low riders they could of had some nice lifted jeeps.[addsig]

I think you guys took my quote the wrong way, I was being sarcastic. Believe me I am the furthest thing away from being a low rider fan. The money those guys spent on lowering those jeeps, they coud of had some nice lifted ones[addsig]

cape, relax, I got you the 1st time.
And I can't see where anyone didn't.

I quoted you because I agreed 100%.
I didn't mean to confuse. sorry.
Michael..
[addsig]

Back