jeep'n with a Ford

Mxpx182lit

So i finally talked my friend Kevin in to following me up a trail in the mountians with his lifted bronco on 35's! bein that he is 16 and I am 15 we had our dads come along. Kevin was not as experianced as he probably should be for the trail we took and got his beast on two wheels a couple times. I bet he will get that cage he wants now. All in all it was an awsome 4 wheeling trip with friends and family in the heart of the rockies!

4.0 Exhaust Manifold

ford can also stand for Fix Or Repair Daily....i saw that online somewhere, just my 2 cents...but yes, he should get a jeep.

AAAAAAAAHH JEEPS SUCKS!!!
That is a cheap way top get the answer you're looking for posting that here. LOLOL

Of course he should get a Jeep.... :wink:

I did...........if he has started building it, let him play with it for awhile...he'll come around to a Jeep sooner or later....the important thing is that he's takin' whatever he drives offroad.

Rob 8) :p :)

Yeah let him tear the hell out of the bronco learning the ins and outs of wheeling. Then get the Jeep :wink:

not a bad idea.. i went through a ram charger, a nissan, a blazer.. then after all that learning, i went on to the master machine.... a 72 bronco is acceptable

F%$king Old Rusty Dump

Tell him to get a jeep, if he says no, tell him at least to get a chevy and to stop fooling himself.

Accually those broncos, or any 1/2 ton ford prior to 81 is a good solid vehicle. 82 ford went to the TIBS (twin I-beam suspension) and they stink for off roading except for prerunner set ups, due to the droop they provide.

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Thats all I have to say about that

Sound_Man, that is funny ...hahahahahahhaaahha
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

You should have got him from both sides.LOL

Back