Jeep Workout Warrior here!

tstrength

Hey everyone! I am a former Marine, worked security abroad for the last 8 years and am now transitioning into strength/fitness coaching. I have owned only Wranglers, 1st one was a 92 YJ and now I have a 2001 TJ Sport. I am in the process of creating a workout system exclusively for Wrangler owners:"How to turn your Wrangler into your own personal gym." If interested let me know. I know, I know the only workouts some of you get are turning wrenches and 12 oz curls but we do everything else with our Wranglers we might as well work out with them too! 8) And I also have a fitness blog at: Tucker Strength if you need some free workout, nutrition and motivational tips.
Looking forward to wheelin with you all!
Keep on keepin on!
-Tommy T.

Attachments

• Video 16 0 00 13-07.jpg
    Video 16 0 00 13-07.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 231
WELCOME TO JeepZ . . . . .

I have TWO questions for you . . . .

1. Will your program work on Willys Jeeps?

and
2. Do I have to set my burrito down?

Welcome to the Z!.

Does having the doors on and having to open and close the count?

Hello! Thank you for your service in the Marines :) and I love your Jeep! Black my favorite color. You have sparked my interest. Just how does your Wrangler become your own personal Gym? I know for a fact, taking the zip off windows and back off and then lowering the top and reverse that is a real workout, especially when it is 97 and 100% humidity.

WELCOME TO JeepZ . . . . .

I have TWO questions for you . . . .

1. Will your program work on Willys Jeeps?

and
2. Do I have to set my burrito down?

1)The program will work for Willy's Jeeps but it helps to have roll bars.
2) You can still have your burrito but after the workout. :)

Welcome to the Z!.

Does having the doors on and having to open and close the count?

Depends on what kind of shape your are on now. :) Then eventually you can take the doors off and on to get of a workout.

Hello! Thank you for your service in the Marines :) and I love your Jeep! Black my favorite color. You have sparked my interest. Just how does your Wrangler become your own personal Gym? I know for a fact, taking the zip off windows and back off and then lowering the top and reverse that is a real workout, especially when it is 97 and 100% humidity.

Hey Stephanie, you are welcome! Yeah taking the windows out and top down does get pretty brutal in the heat! :) We wouldn't have it any other way!

I shot a video of what I am talking about so you can check it out here and let me know what you think. -Tommy
Video==>

Jeez...and I thought having manual steering and drum brakes was the extent of a Jeep workout!:D
lol
Welcome!

Hey thats great! I need a workout to do that workout though. Ha ha it would be really funny to see me try to even pick that tire off the ground.

I'm speechless. I think I found EXACTLY what I want for Christmas!! I mean the video . . . .uhmmm yeah that's it. I could watch that video over and over and over and . . . well you get the point. But I never really noticed a jeep in that video. Was there one???:shock:

I REALLY could use a personal trainer.

I'm gonna keep watching that video cuz I sure ain't seeing that jeep at all!!

Welcome:shades:;)

No winch on your Jeep.....I can see I'm not gonna like this workout already. Do I have to use a shovel? Should I bring clean pants and dry socks?

image-missing.png

heard of body by JAKE

BUT NEVER BODY BY JEEP

image-missing.png

Back