jeep wave habbit

newjeeper

i work for a ford garadge but i love and dive jeeps yes i know fords are pos's but i drive a lot of differnt cars every day and every time i pass a jeep i wave or state to wave even when im not im my tj just woundering if anyone else has done this before [addsig]

Ya when my jeep is out of commission and I have to drive my sister's ricer i wave and get some pretty funny looks. [addsig]

I feel your pain man... it's funny seeing the passanger of a Dodge Neon waving at a Jeep... I feel like I was just neudered. :-O :-O :-O [addsig]

i work at a car parts store delivering parts and drive a ford ranger, even though most jeepers here dont wave then look at me even funnier when i wave from the ranger :lol: :lol: [addsig]

Even when i'm driving my jeep I wave and people make fun of me. My friends all think it's a riot that I wave at people and nobody waves back. [addsig]

today i received my first wave (without me waving first)!!! it was from a TJ, i've been driving by him every day on the way to school with a wave, now he's caught on :)

-nate[addsig]

It really pisses me off when I dont get a wave back. How do people not know to do this?[addsig]

Its just like Greanreapers sig says

"Jeep "drivers" simply sit behind the wheel. Jeep "owners" know what fun is.
"Jeepsters" are the good ol' boys that know how to really kick it! You know these guys... when they pass they wave. Hell, if they're true they'll even wave in the nightime!"

Yes I even find myself waving at night when there is no way in hell they will see me and yes I also find myself waving when I am driving anything else as well[addsig]

I drive my jeep mostly on weekends and to/from the store for bread and milk. I was lucky to get a job that provides my truck to use during the week, so its a soccer mom winstar, but its free. :-D :-D
The wave is just instink to me as I have owned 3 jeeps over the last 20 years. I wave to all jeeps and now that my wife owns a 01 grand I got her waving aslo. At first she felt stupid till someone waved at her and she didn't wave back. :-O
But the looks I get driving a white mini-van are the best, and even when I am driving it I wave just for the effect. Now just to convince the boss to buy jeeps instead of mini-vans. :-? [addsig]

Back