4 speed manual
Custom Bronze Color resprayed
No rust
2" lift 31" tires Wild COuntry tires, chrome wheels
(not sure on rear axle)
new clutch pressure plate
New carb
5,000 lbs Rmasey Winch

Price : $6850.00 It looks awsome and would be my first Cj/WRangler body styled jeep. But do you guys think that's worth the price?

Sounds pretty good to me,but I would still try to talk him down as much as posible.

Two varying opinions... Anymore? Can you explain why it's not worth it? I'm not big on mechanics so work for me would probably be more pain then worth right now.

If youare a big dude NO it is not worth the money cause you will never fit behind the wheel. As for the price I would be able to buy and build one heck of a YJ. But it all up to you in the end. ask yourself can I spend that kind of money and be glad I did. If you can it is a good price. I could never say that for myself on the Jeep you decribed here. My 2 cents tug

I have considerably less than that invested in my '92 YJ (including the lift , tires, and wheels) and it's only got 82k mi on it. Maybe check out some other jeeps like that one to compare before you make a decision.

I paid $2500 for my 83 CJ-7, she had a little rust but was pretty good mechanically. Now, after 4" lift, tires, wheels, steering box, winch, and upgraded rears, I have a total of (WOW, never did the math before!!) $6200 in it. With the upcoming motor/transmission swap, the total should be somewhere around $7500. Take all of this into consideration and make sure this Jeep is EVERYTHING you're going to want/need from a vehicle before you drop that kind of change on an initial purchase. It is your decision as only you know what you want.

o_O thanks for help And no im not really big.. I'm about 6' tall and weigh about 170lbs.. I don't thnk space would be a big defining line for me there I'm just curious about the engine, this would be my first jeept so im sorta lost... :-x And I' prefer the CJ-5's style to a YJ.. It reminds me fo a BIG ATV as someone stated before :p

Anyway thank you :) Any more suggestinos would be nice, and part of the problem is I live in florida, and ive been looking for CJ's for a fwe weeks and i've found a total of 5 in this state lol.... Dumb not so off roading state! :-x

thanks! :)

nobody is selling in Fla. because everyone is offroading.
3500 would be the max for this jeep. I like the cj-5. I would like them even more if wrangler half doors were on it. That hump kills you when your getting in and out alot. 8) They look like a tonka truck with 44's on them. 8)

just to compare, i bought my 81 CJ7 for 3500 w/ very slight rust (it had 33s on it and a 4" rancho lift and lots of engine mods, ran very well) i put about 700 into it to buy new seats, and cosmetic stuff and also a new steering shaft to fix the road wander.

just FYI-
Brad - Kansas City

Back