I'm glad to be here!

MUDTHRSTYLADY

I am new to this site and have been scoping it out.I think it is awsome,I have read all the message boards and eveyone seems so friendly and helpful.I am looking forward to getting to know you all better.I own a 96 XJ that is my daily driver plus offroad toy,where I live I have to have both combined.This is my 2nd jeep,my first was A 84 CJ 7 with a 6 inch lift and 35" swampers that I used for play,My friends had nicknamed it "THE TANK"because it seemed there was no place it would not go.I have to say I love my XJ even more than I did my CJ.It is my Addiction and I am sure I will get some awsome advice for it here.It is so nice to finally find a site where people actually talk and respond to people,Thanks for having me.

Re: RE: What do You Drive

Well, welcome aboard mudthrstylady!! (Like your name, BTW) I'm sure you'll find this place very informative and entertaining. Flaming here usually consists of some pretty humorous jabs, so if you keep your sense of humor, you'll get along fine! Once again, welcome!!

Welcome Lady, from another Lady! lol Love your name and the site too. You will love it here as well. The jeeps sound awesome! The tank. lol This is definately a place to bring a jeep addiction to. See you on the boards!

Lady

Re: RE: Re: RE: Girl doing jumping jacks

more women and mud? wow this site gets better all the time! welcome to jeepz and enjoy the sarcasm and odd variety of topics we have to offer, not too mention the well sized info base all the people here provide.
-sam

Welcome to the board. You'll like it here. We have Jeepers of all categories. From the rockcrawlers to the mudslingers to the.....well, just jeepers in general. We all seem to get along fairly well.

RE: heater

WELCOME!! Nice to have another gal in here. Especially one that loves mud. Mud+Lady=Good...and I mean that in a sincere non-creepy kinda way! :wink:

RE: I

mingez said:
Mud+Lady=Good...and I mean that in a sincere non-creepy kinda way! :wink:

oO0(..we should keep an eye on this Mingez character.....)

So, what you are saying Terry is... Mud+Lady doesn't = good? You know you agree. It would be downright unamerican not to!

RE: Greatest Sports Moment

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper said:
mingez said:
a sincere non-creepy kinda way! :wink:

Was makeing note on your "NON creepy kinda way" :? Thats usually how it ALL starts........ :twisted:

JK :p

Hee hee, I know. I can be a little creepy. Bwa ha ha ha ha!

RE: personal recs. on tires

Welcome, welcome, welcome.......these guys are great! You're gonna alot of fun here! I have a 94 YJ which has been spending a lot of time in the driveway lately since mudman and I drive to work together and we take his TJ (honestly I still can't keep all the "J's" straight!).
I am so looking forward to spring and all the mud!
Welcome from the Smokies of NC!

Hey Mudwoman! Maybe you need a Welcome yourself! :lol: You need to tell the Ol' Man to scoot over alittle more often and let you on to have some fun!
Glad to see Ya get on!

Terry

Thank ya'll for the welcome,It's so great to be here,I have already learned so many little tricks and tips,now all I have to do is get the money to try them, after I get done buying a new wheel bearing and tires this weekend I'll only be able to dream about what I want to do next But I just keep telling everyone that rags on me about sinkin money into it "It's A jeep thing.....You wouldn't understand"... :D And I keep telling myself"Atleast I have a reason behind the insanity of working in my shop 60 hours a week besides the obvious that I have no life"...LOL.Anywho Its nice to find a place where people are as obsessed as I am and an understanding of what a "Jeep Thing"is.

Welcome aboard, Mud Lady! I've been here a little less than a year, and have found tons of info and help, and a whole heap of genuine hospitality. Even made me some pretty good friends in the process! Hope you can be one of them!!

Back