Idiot to beat all Idiot's- get him out of the gene pool quick

90Xjay

Look that this guy's tow set up.
He took a 4X4 post and whittled it down to stick in his ball mount as support for the tailgate and then used those really big heavy duty s-hooks from the hardware store and some dog chain on the upper half of the tail gate.

He should win the darwin award this year for sure.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Unbelievable!!!!!! I'm a third (at least) generation hillbilly and I'd never try anything like THAT!!!!! He shoulda used a 6x6 and cable on his tailgate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I said, unbelievable!!! Definitely needs removal from the gene pool............which I think is pretty likely if he tries to drive that contraption too far. Just hope he doesn't take anybody else out with him!!

I don't suppose he understands that after he hits 25mph that thing will be uncontrollable... Then again I wouldn't expect that of a guy like him. That and I don't think that Blazer will pull that.

I refuse to believe that anyone would be stupid enough to actually try and drive that. I'm going to maintain my faith in humanity by assuming it's a joke.

Hey, if it works, It works. i wouldn't try it.

Ahh, he knew how good the 2.8L is and wanted to take full advantage of its towing power :shock:

Back