I wonder...

trackgod

If Sadam thinks being bull headed is such a good idea now?

I don't usually voice my political opinion because so many people see things in different ways.

But when the our guy's launched the palace yesterday... i got goose bumps. What an awesome show of fire power.

Heres to our fighting men and women, and to my freind CPL. E.C. Johnson USMC who is currently in Iraq. Salute.

I am truely proud to be an American.

[addsig]

I wonder what the dim-witted war protesters will protest next. Also I wonder what Saddams pucker factor is up to now. :evil: [addsig]

i'm sick of protesters.... they will get NOTHING accomplished... i have nothing against them as people... but they are supporting a lost cause. the war has started, its been going on.... protesting it will NEVER make the president think "hey, you know, maybe i'll just draw back out and leave it all where it is. we can live peacefully by allowing people to be armed enough to kill us all"... another thing... i think its funny how when i watch the news.... when they show a big anti-war protest, FOR PEACE, there are often people fighting, and i've seen a few times where the cops are whoopin people... but when there is a pro-war rally... everyone is peaceful[addsig]

It was brought up on the radio yesterday about these protesters. They were talking about how they are pouring fake blood on themselves and laying in streets. They were saying how it is nothing more than childish acts and that by doing stupid things like that as well as blocking streets and buildings is in no way going to make people change their minds about the war. If they want to stop the war then they have to come up with a better game plan cause as long as they are acting like a bunch of babies their protests are doing nothing[addsig]

Back