I gotta admit, I kinda like it

they aren't bad looking lifted. I really don't like the hard tops on them..makes it look funny

It looks much better lifted than stock, until now I didnt' like the looks of em. Why doesn't Jeep just sell them like this right out of the showroom? That would be ideal. Less for us to do in the long run too!

This guy has been trying to sell this thing for the past two months. What stinks is it is a 3" BL and 2" suspension. But I have heard that any TJ kit will work and the long arm kits will work, you just need to fab up new rear control arms.

Ever look under one of those things? There is so much more room. Looks different. Big long muffler, longer frame. And I think that the skidplate on the automatic tranmission is new too.

It does look good with that hard top. Not a fan of the soft tops on em though...

31x10.5 and rims 5x4.5 LOTS OF TREAD GREAT DEAL

I love em. And not ashamed of it.

Mingez, I'm surprised that I haven't heard more XJ owners praise the Unlimited. It would seem to me that it would be the automatic choice for a die-hard Cherokee warrior when it came time for a new ride.
I love them, and I'll own one after they have been out long enough to get a deal on a used one.

no no I will not look...I cant...
Yes I am thinking of trading in Hollows eve and up-grading to an unlimited.
I have seen what a little longer wheel base can do at Moab (a couple of cherokee's on wipe out hill) but cant do the uni-body thing so the unlimited is the right choise here...
ithink I will wait till next year before I buy just so I can lead the Rubicon one last time in my Jeep...then...

Back