I found a place finally!

LadyJeepFreak

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Now my TJ

Well, the moving drama is over finally.

About a week and a half ago, I signed a rental agreement on a real nice house that fit all the bills I was looking for.

I had a heck of a time with condos and townhouse leases. I gave up finally and got lucky in finding this house.

I viewed it, applied and was approved the next day. It must have been meant to be!

I'm rural with almost an acre of yard front and back. I have a three bedroom brick rancher now and it has alot of space! I love it to peices and am thrilled.

I shouldn't have any crime issues in this location whatsoever. It is located on a dead end street in the country.

Just thought I would tell all of you who were following my crime ridden home saga.

Maybe life will calm down and be more relaxing for me this year. Thank you for all of your support during that nasty time!

Lady

RE: messing around

congradulations :D sounds like you found my kinda home. :D i'd love to have a large yard.. with a dog... you sound like you have a good dog home now.
once again congradulations on the new home.. i cant wait to get my own :)

Glad to hear that :) Hope all went well in the move, and you can finally sit down and RELAX!!!

Congratulations ;)

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Times are changing and so is my ride

Most excellent, dudette!!! So glad to hear you're getting away from all that bad karma at your other place!

Good deal Lady, glad you're finally settled. Sounds like a much nicer place, too.

RE: Re: RE: More Power!!!

Pics?
CONGRATS!! That's great.

So, about the party. I think August would be great. House warming deal, we'll bring gifts, you supply the Beer. And since you're in the country....any wheeling?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Will it ever quit snowing???

Party at my place! August does sound good matter of fact! I do have access to local wheeling at a minimal or free fee. Just stay out of my backyard with the wheeling okay?

Hey, we will be having some BBQ's this summer. I'll invite ya. lol It's so nice for things to be looking up and I do really like this place so far!

Lady

full of dumb questions today...

Great to hear, Lady!!!! Glad you found you a place and especially one "rural"!!!!! Wish you only the best!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Now my TJ

Man, a new house is going to be sooo much nicer. Good find.

My inlaws live in Annapolis (Saint Margaret) So I'm down there occasionally. Nice area.

RE: checked on my block today...

Three Snaps up, In a Z formation! (get is Z formation)

Awesome, Glad to hear your woohs are over, I might just fly down and help break that yard of yours in!, ever seen a drunk Irish man from Boston, it's a blast! oh wait I think you have...

roflmbo Johnny, I do think I have. LOL It's a fun sight regardless! Z formation, funny there too. Z has a new place too, smaller but in town. He lived rural for six years. He want's to get rural again but he had to make a snap decision because his landlord sold the property out from under him. He'll be visiting me alot, I'm sure.

I'll keep those of you close by in mind when we have a summer fest!

Lady

Re: RE: Re: RE: Willys

jps4jeep said:
Three Snaps up, In a Z formation! (get is Z formation)

Awesome, Glad to hear your woohs are over, I might just fly down and help break that yard of yours in!, ever seen a drunk Irish man from Boston, it's a blast! oh wait I think you have...

Isnt everyone in Bosten drunk irish men? :lol:

Back