I Bid thee, a Fond Farewell!

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
Well, guys, gals and fellow jeepers alike, I must say it has been fun! but, time to move on.

It all started 10 years ago, and from there is was nothing but down hill, now it is time to move on and forget about past endevours and look foward to future things. So... I must say good bye to being a bachelor! OH you thought I was gonna sell my jeep, ya right!

This saturday I will be getting married to my High school sweet heart! It has been 10 years since we started dating and now it is time to move on to the next step!

I know some of you met her last year at paragon, Unfortunatly she could not make the April trip... so this will be my last post for almost three weeks;
while I party it up in aruba for a week and then on Martha's Vinyard! for another week!

so again, bye and to all the ladies in the world, you had your chance!

Oh ya, I will probably have lots of pictures of my arubian rental jeep getting thrashed! Can't wait!

Good luck! My girlfriend's giving me a hint here, a hint there and a hint everywhere. Since we just bought a place together, I think she expects it soon.

I hope you find all the happiness that I found with my 2nd wife and none of the heart ache and pain that I found with my first heartless irish catholic red headed monster from hell of a first wife! hehehe tug

Congrats Johnny!!! Love each other like it is your last day (and night :wink: ) together.

Tug-n-pull said:
heartless irish catholic red headed monster from hell
I was engaged to one of those, never went through with it though.

I kept pushing back the Wed date 'till she had enough. Glad it worked out that way or I never would have met/married my redneck blondie.

Johnny

You DID scare me, thought you were leaving! Couldn't imagine you not having a Jeep but thought you were leaving JEEPZ! LOL You have a FANTASTIC wedding day and honeymoon dude! Those were the DAYS! lol (Even if mine didn't last!). I had a true blast the first two weeks of wedded bliss. A honeymoon is a welcome vacation after the stresses of planning your own wedding.

Congrats to the soon to be wifey! Pics, we'll need pics! Maybe someone will get the HELP ME Shot of your shoes being painted on at the alter? LOL

Lady

speaking of that, when i called and talked to you the other day....were you still on your honeymoon? if you were, then i feel like a complete a$$ and sorry for that. hope you had a great time though! and congrats too!

Back