How Many Cops do we have here??

warrior

I am an Assistant Police Chief in a small town in Kansas and I am just wondering if there are any other cops that cruize this site. We have a small group of cops here that have 4x4's and we were thinking of putting together a club and call it "Regulators". Just kinda wondering if there are any others out there besides me.
Later
Warrior

Deputy Sheriff in a rural county near St. Louis, 5 years and going strong. Part-time with the US Marshals.

I know there's a lot more here, along with some campus police and private security. Even some students studying for a career in LE :D

2000 Cherokee horn/airbag light issues

Thanks for the mention bounty. I am a public safety officer on the Oregon State University campus and will hopefully be an Oregon State Trooper if the budget ever gets figured out...

I've been a state certified police officer for almost 9 years. Started with the DMV as a truck safety officer. We call them Inspectors. Truckers call us the creeper cops. Nice job but little OT. I then transfered to the local university as a police officer. Good gig Great pay. Unlimited OT watching sporting events. Tuffest thing you have to do is put up with the drunks. I guess this is my payback for 5 great years I spent there. :D

Back