Hockey

laxpug19

Alright, fellow jeepsters... ive had enough!

IM A HUGE HOCKEY FAN!!! and i need to vent so of course i come here :purple: ..seriously now. The Boston Bruins ladies and gentleman ruin my life. As of tonight i refuse to follow them, my new team is the washington capitols for the sole reason of alexander ovechkin. Tonight the B's were up 2-0 all game then come out in the 3rd, ottowa opens up a can 5 goals... 5-2 is the final. they have been doing this all year its time to make some changes. Starting with a goalie. Also, try keeping a good player... Trade Thorton, best player in nhl last year.. good call. Trade Raycroft, improved dramtically this year. I dont know about the rest but i cant handle...

And the LEAGUE DONT GET ME STARTED ITS HOCKEY REFS LET THEM PLAY, like to the point where players are scared to fight because they cant afford to pay the fine... come on guys tell me what you think

Since moving to Louisiana, we no longer get ANY hockey on our cheap-arse cable:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: !! Gonna be a LONGGGGGGGGGG winter.

Man don't jump ship! If I can stick with the Orioles through the faint-hearted attempts of Peter Angelos to build a solid team, you can hang in there with the Bruins.

I haven't followed hockey since I was a kid.

Since moving to Louisiana, we no longer get ANY hockey on our cheap-arse cable:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: !! Gonna be a LONGGGGGGGGGG winter.

Trade with me... I wish "cheap" could be used to describe "cable" and I personally can't stand watching hockey. I live near Buffalo and have to listen about the Sabres everywhere I go. On top of that, Rick Jeanerrete's voice and vocal antics drive me insane. If I go anywhere that has a television, I'm doomed to listen to it all.

Alright, fellow jeepsters... ive had enough!

IM A HUGE HOCKEY FAN!!! and i need to vent so of course i come here :purple: ..seriously now. The Boston Bruins ladies and gentleman ruin my life. As of tonight i refuse to follow them, my new team is the washington capitols for the sole reason of alexander ovechkin. Tonight the B's were up 2-0 all game then come out in the 3rd, ottowa opens up a can 5 goals... 5-2 is the final. they have been doing this all year its time to make some changes. Starting with a goalie. Also, try keeping a good player... Trade Thorton, best player in nhl last year.. good call. Trade Raycroft, improved dramtically this year. I dont know about the rest but i cant handle...

And the LEAGUE DONT GET ME STARTED ITS HOCKEY REFS LET THEM PLAY, like to the point where players are scared to fight because they cant afford to pay the fine... come on guys tell me what you think
Sorry bud about Thorton. But your Bruins' loss is my Sharks gain! (My avatar is the Sharks emblem)

I'm hoping they can make a dent this year, and get passed those damn Mighty Ducks.

I live near Buffalo and have to listen about the Sabres everywhere I go. .

GOOOOOOOOOOO Sabres!!!!

lol sorry I had to, hubby is from Buffalo and each time we go over we have to fit in a game or 2. He has me hooked on it now but being in the UK the only way we can watch it is to pay $80 a month for 1 channel on cable, thats a no go at that price lol

GOOOOOOOOOOO Sabres!!!!

lol sorry I had to, hubby is from Buffalo and each time we go over we have to fit in a game or 2. He has me hooked on it now but being in the UK the only way we can watch it is to pay $80 a month for 1 channel on cable, thats a no go at that price lol

GO SABRES!!! I love hockey and the sabres arent to shabby this year either. Some how the cable company is still letting me view Center Ice past the free 2 week tryout....ssshhhh dont tell them. So I get to watch a ton of hockey. Hockey is one of my favorite sports to see in person. Hockey on tv is ok though.

Now as most of you can guess I live in Utah...those that didnt know....like sparky here needs a few more...oh never minds...LOVE YOU SPANKIE!!!!

Well I grew up in Arizona...and we got the Winnapeg jets as a Christmas gift....Hiow nice!!!!! Now there re-named the coyotes...when they first came I got season tickets...and we were making it into the playoffs...yo Mingez...may your sharks all get the shingles and a case of the galloping trotts :razz:

Now we got the great one...what a gift?!? RIGHT!.....not! lets tear the team apart he sayz...let Nickkalai Boalan (murdered that name I am sure).Kchuck....sure we dont want him either....oh any other good player we can get rid as well?!?
The man might be a great hockey player but what on earth makes you think hes a great coach!
Man...talk about loosers in the third....they coyotes have a patent or something

Now we also get the av's here in Utah...Hey Mingez...keep your adopted states chitty hockey team to yourselfs!....so we get to follow them....all of them need a few cross checks to the back of the head! they more than capable of giving up a several goals in the third...abd if there lucky and make it through over time that garrenteed to loose it in a shoot out....see if I stay up to 11 watching you sob's.....!$@#~*@%!

GOWD HOW I HATE HOCKEY!

Now we also get the av's here in Utah...Hey Mingez...keep your adopted states chitty hockey team to yourselfs!....so we get to follow them....all of them need a few cross checks to the back of the head! they more than capable of giving up a several goals in the third...abd if there lucky and make it through over time that garrenteed to loose it in a shoot out....see if I stay up to 11 watching you sob's.....!$@#~*@%!

Hell no. I don't want those *******s. I HATE the Av's. Despise them. If Patrick Roy came up to me on the street, I'd punch him in the face.

Who played last nigtht?!?! the Colorado woosies? I turned them off at the mid point in the third...when the flames casually put in goal #7....

GOWD HOW I HATE THIS SPORT!

image-missing.png

hahahaha they were good back in the reign, my dad is in love with them. they dominated the late 90's... 97 and 98 i believe

Back