Hitting the road tonight

Snitty

I was just given a quick offer last night to travel the Eastern US. I'm leaving tonight. I'll be in all eastern states from NY to FL... send me a message via AIM... screen name SNYTTY with your name and phone number if you wish to see if i'll be in your area. Short message though, its going to my phone. If I get it and have service, I'll call back.

Adios for the week my friends

RE: Almost crashed suspension help needed ASAP

ooooOOOOOoooooo well dont we feel special....
i know i dont now :( i need a holiday

I will be making the NY to FL trip myself next month. Except I will be making it permanent....moving to south FL....yeah!

RE: RESTORED JEEP J10 FOR SALE

antsinmypants said:
ooooOOOOOoooooo well dont we feel special....
i know i dont now :( i need a holiday

hurry up.. get here.. we have room for 2 more

RE: Front Wheel bearings

judge09 said:
I will be making the NY to FL trip myself next month. Except I will be making it permanent....moving to south FL....yeah!

Woah, that's gonna be some serious climate shock!

RE: Re: RE: Hitting the road tonight

Snitty,

Is it work related travel? you lucky dog!

have fun,

have fun snitty!!

I can only dream of going on a nice vacation as I sit here in my house all alone with the power out.....what fun this is!

RE: RESTORED JEEP J10 FOR SALE

might not be hitting western carolina

not a business related trip, just a casual, spur of the moment road trip

I got a call last night from a friend. He recently hurt his leg and wants someone to go along to make sure he doesn't fall apart, and to have a navigator. All expense paid, except for food. We'll be staying in wilmington, myrtle beach, daytona, clearwater and tampa. We might hit tennessee on the way back up, but that is unlikely

32" bfg all terrains

well, have a great trip, Snitty! Daytona area is one of my favorites - don't care for Tampa/Clearwater, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale/Miami - WAY too many folks. But always liked Daytona (used to live 20 mins. away)........be sure to drive on the beach while you're there! Happy trails!!

mud

which transmission

won't be driving on the beach... we're gonna be in a lumina, MAYBE I can swing it.

I've never been south of Myrtle Beach

Still for sale?

I'm in virginia now. There was a bad accident on I-95 taking up two lanes. We've been at walking speed for 2 hours

RE: Leak in Cab

Hey I bet you could sell Ham sandwiches out the car window at that speed. :D

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited For Sale

man, you are lucky!!!

I've got a friend that now lives in S. Carolina so I go over there all the time and go to the Myrtle Beach area. It's a cool place. Actually, I usually end up going when it's really hot and muggy and not many people are there!

RE: Take A Wild Guess...

Looks like you blew through Wilmington if you meant Delaware. Enjoy the trip, sounds like fun.

By the way, about Tennessee, you have to hit Nashville. You will NOT regret it.

Oh, and if you've never been south of Myrtle Beach, be ye warned:
Those southern beauties and their accents will have you never wanting to leave :lol:

4 33-12.50 15 Pro Comp Xterains Tires

Well... Joopin, you were the first person to know about my business adventure. We did try to sell ham sandwiches out of the car window, but had no bites. I did have some lady offer to trade me some girl scout cookies for a hammy sammy... but she had to drive off... could have sold some antifreeze, we had a few extra gallons, and there were a number of cars overheated on the shoulder

i'm now in wilmington NC, hitting Myrtle Beach by the end of the next night to meet up with a friend.

about the southern beauties and the accents. Accents are one thing that never do anything for me. Most people dig them, it just frustrates me when listening. There's so much to do, and only a week to do it. Not sure exactly when I'll be on my way back, but it will be sometime before next wednesday

Back