hi everyone, its been a while

Greencuke

Lighted rocker switches in a TJ

hey everyone, its been a long while since ive tred around these parts. it was a busy fall starting college and all, but im all kinds of settled in now and plan to be around more. Just thought id say hi and reintroduce myself to everyone who joined while ive been away. Reggie, South hadley MA, nice to meet you alll
reggie

well to be honest, im not loving it here. its a small school in a little out of the way town, and im damn bored. plus im just not really loving being in school. i figure i can deal though cause i signed on to the army reserve a few weeks ago so end of spring semester ill be going for 6 months doing training, so thatll give me perspective and all that good stuff. hey, anyone from around san antonio tx?
reggie

Don't think we've met, but welcome back.

If you want, some of us are doing a trail ride in warren Ma this saturday (12/6) If you wanna come. meet us in the town common in warren at 9:30. Warren is no to far from Hadley
Interested email me
jps4jeep@aol.com

Johnny

Spotters

im going to visit my buddy in fairfield this weekend, but if we're not leaving till sat night, id love to go, ill emial u for the piticulars
reggie

Back