Hi All

rich45auto

Meby I should have introduced Us. Im Rich and Cathy is my wife. We are both Jeepers. We have a 83 CJ7 that is a mess but building "SunBear" Which is a 81 CJ7. We are doing a ground up on him. 350 Corvette engine, TH350 tranmission, Full cage,Dual batteries, On board air, On board welder, Custom self built Bumpers which will be air tanks, Custom self built Nerf Bars and Rack, SOA on Dana 44's front and rear with lockers, Dana 300 w/TeraLow, High steering, Plan on 35 tires. Its GREAT cause Cathy likes Jeeps as much as me so I never get in trouble when I spend time or money on the Jeep. Actually she was burned pretty badly in a Jeep mishap a couple months ago and still loves em. We are in Little Rock AR. I am A Peace Officer by profession and planning to move to either Montana or Flordia by the end of the year.

Rich and Cathy[addsig]

Glad to have another cop/jeeper around. I'm from IL, where you at?[addsig]

Welcome to you both, we are pretty laid back here but these gals and guys know their jeeps. sounds like you all are real jeep family. Us too wife said to trade of her cad for her a jeep of her own the other day. I like that. Cop you say! We like cops real well thanks for what you do. No cop gets paid for what he or she does, and it is a thankless task! Fla. is warmer Tug[addsig]

Welcome... Its great to have another on board[addsig]

Hi back! Just drove through Little Rock the other day on my way back to Texas from the U.P. of Michigan! Welcome and enjoy the site! Patti
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Welcome to the board! Share some pics of that Jeep![addsig]

Well, I'm in sunny Port Lavaca TX (for now)...right on the coast. Not bad now, but it's a bit intimidating during hurricane season!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

We are building it right now hope to be ready for summer wheeling[addsig]

is this side getting big or what???

welcome on jeepz.com..[addsig]

Back