Hey tug I might be moving near you!!!!!

Jeepster05

Hey tug I might be goin to Western Carolina University next year which is pretty close to you I think. It's in cullowee NC right near the border of NC and TN. Hope it's near ya. I've heard from the locals that there are plenty of wheeling spots there so when/if I move there I'll drop ya a line.

You will have to be pretty close but I do not know cullowee. I am real near Asheville NC in Erwin Tn near Johnson City Tennesse if that helps at all. No mater we will be close enough to come ove and see us any time you want. Wheeling heaven in these mountains I learn of new areas all the time. Look us up when you all moved in and we will do our best to show what trails we know of. tug

You'll be fairly close. I'm originally from Robbinsville, NC which is way up in the hills. WCU is basically just outside of Sylvia. It should take you about 1.5 hours to get over to Erwin now that that have it four lane all the way over the mountain! You should head west to Murphy NC, lots of good wheeling there!

Yup Murphy and Delreo and Spillcorn and Sadum and Shelton Laural and Bee Log and all sorts of little places to get your kicks in the sticks. Tug

Back