Hey All....'bout my jeep for sale

Bigirishstud

It's no longer for sale....Im the guy that's been trying to sell his "Loaded '97 Wrangler" because of college financial burdens.....well, I got a couple more thousand dollars in scholarship money (im a division 1 golfer now), and now I can afford to keep it! So while I'm having a Jeeper Keeper party soon, I will be back posting about things to do with the rig and all that good stuff.....Happy Days are here again!!! Talk to y'all later... :) :-D :cool: :lol: :p [addsig]

Party party party drink one for us and your Jeep.....[addsig]

I'm coming in to my school as a junior college transfer. I'll be playing my junior and senior seasons for Fairleigh-Dickinson University. (North Jersey)......Division 1, NEC Conference . Plays schools like Hofstra, LIU, Yale, UConn,St.Peter's, Manhattan etc...... keep an eye out for the irish guy with jeep.....hopefully we'll do some damage. And I'll make sure to kick one back for the jeep, and a few back for the posters of this board. This is cause for celebration, y'all feel me? I
I'll Talk to ya later. :-D

---Johnny

"We got space out here, we can RIDE a jeep" [addsig]

Yeah, i'll put the pic up with me and my jeep in a bunker.....and if I make it someday to the big time, you'll see me on t.v. with a "Jeepz.com" logo on my bag....hey, I wonder if as a loyal Jeeper, if down the road someday, Jeep would sponsor me .....who knows....it would be pretty sweet though. Later..

-Johnny :-D [addsig]

Back