HELP

jeepin916

Hey does anyone know how i can get my picture back next to my name on this site? It was a black jeep and all i got now is an X. What the F? HELP.......

Who ever had it hosted has not got it hosted anymore so I would guess it is time for a new avatar selection. As for the "what the F?" not really the best choice of wording! Just my 2 cents. tug

Motorcraft 2150 up grade underway!

Hello Jeepin916,

If you right click on your now empty avatar box and look at the "properties," it is my opinion that it is not a valid web URL.

Looks like a messed-up reference to your own "C" drive or a network drive.

h-t-t-p://c:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kenrick%20Lau/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures

Note: I added the dashes in "h-t-t-p" so as to prevent an attempted fetching and display of the referenced image within this post.

Gadget

that "F" in "what the F" may have been something other than that nasty four letter word, lets hope so... personally... i am not offended by profane slang... it is simply an expression of extreme meaning used in communication.. though, i do refrain from using such words because i understand that many others don't view it the same as i do.... you must have the picture uploaded to some webspace somewhere, and you must link to that uploaded image, rather than a local destination

Back