Help Me Pick a Sig Pic

RE: cleanin it

After the recent post on sig pic sizes, I was thinking, I might as well join the crowd and get me a sig pic. I looked over all my Jeep pics, and picked 8 of them that I like. Now, I'll leave it up to the "Z" crowd and the Audience of Experts to decide which one I should use.

Once the voting is final, I will probably need help in getting said pic into my sigline.....

#1:

Sig1-4.jpg

#2:

Sig2-4.jpg

#3:

Sig3-4.jpg

#4:

Sig4-4.jpg

#5:

Sig5-4.jpg

#6:

Sig6-4.jpg

#7:

Sig7-4.jpg

#8:

Sig8-4.jpg

RE: Gain 50hp and 72ft/lbs of torque with household items

Well Sparky, I hate to complicate things, but I noticed theis picture in the reader's rides section a while ago:

http://www.jeepz.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/38/sort/2/cat/500/page/2

That is a nice pic of your Jeep! I'm not really sure why, probably because it showes one off the YJ's best qualities - the front clip. Sorry man I gotta vote for #9. It looks like a professional photo and your Jeep looks really good in it.

If you really don't like that one I'd go with #5.

I voted 2 also, nothing beats some good old fashion mud.

TwistedCopper said:
Well Sparky, I hate to complicate things, but I noticed theis picture in the reader's rides section a while ago:

That is a nice pic of your Jeep! I'm not really sure why, probably because it showes one off the YJ's best qualities - the front clip. Sorry man I gotta vote for #9. It looks like a professional photo and your Jeep looks really good in it.

Dang, I missed that one!! Yeah, I've always liked that one too, but it was taken when it was new to me and doesn't even have the "S" monogram in the grill or the light bar.....

Sig9-4.jpg

YJ still not starting

I said 2 too. But I do like that one that Twisted mentioned...

RE: YJ still not starting

Hey Sparky, I couldn't decide between 5 and 2.

So I vote this one:
small
image-missing.png

large
image-missing.png

RE: Gain 50hp and 72ft/lbs of torque with household items

Mingez, I think you've got something there! I cancel my last vote and change it to what mingez cam up with!!!

Starter removal 1989 Cherokee 4 cyl

MINGEZ!!!!!!! DUDE!!!!!!!!!! That's totally AWESOME!!!!!!

Ladiez and Gentz, I think we have a winner!!!

Ok...now someone tell me how to get that into my sigline.

Sparky-Watts said:
MINGEZ!!!!!!! DUDE!!!!!!!!!! That's totally AWESOME!!!!!!

Ladiez and Gentz, I think we have a winner!!!

Ok...now someone tell me how to get that into my sigline.

Okay, what you need to do is go into "Profile" (Icon at the top of the page) and you will get your profile page:

image-missing.png

Then in the window in your signature area (red arrow in graphic) you enter the image URL just like you normally do in a post with the tags on either side.
You can see mine in the example graphic.
That's all!! :wink:

Had too many characters in my sig, so I had to drop some of the mods to get the image there. See if it works now.

Yeah, smaller one isn't so obtrusive. Thanks again, Mingez!! You da MAN!!!!!!!!

If you give me a copy of your actual "S" insignia, I'll put that in place of the one I put on there. I was trying to emulate it from what I could see in your pic.

I like the smaller one too.

Yeah, smaller one isn't so obtrusive. Thanks again, Mingez!! You da MAN!!!!!!!!
Any time Sparky, I'm glad you like it. I was off today, and doing that stuff is fun to me! 8)

That's actually pretty close to it, only the real one is round. It's a piece out of my mom and dad's old aluminum screen door. Been in that door as long as they've lived there (since 1969) up until last January or February when I put a new door on for my mom. I'll see if I can get an actual pic of it....really, though, you did pretty good for as small as it is in most of the pics!

RE: Welding

TwistedCopper said:

Since I liked this one, and TC brought it to my attention, I'll use it as my avatar now. Thanks, TC!

Back