hello

cjs00tj

water pump pulley?

hey. i was in discount jeep parts today and someone told me about your club. my name is chris jones and i also be long to www.4x4grace.com we are a club centered around east tenn and southwest virgina. i have a 2000 tj sahara with 4 inch BDS and 2 inch body, 4:10 gears, sye, rear drive shaft, and 35 x 12.50 xterrains on 15 x10 eagle alloys 102's. more mods after dec.

Welcome and just where in the tri city area do you live. I am in Erwin Tennessee. Lets share a trail some time. tug

Yup I guess I am only have to work around Apple Festival. PASmokeater will be here and Ranger4x4 and who know who all. Let me know where to meet and what time. Rich MOuntain or PD Hollar! what part of the cove you going to hit. The gates are open to ride up into Joe Lewis Fields now. Glad to have a neighbon on board. Tug AKA Danny Keplinger

98 Sahara with 70,000 miles

i dont know what part. i have never rode up there with 4x4grace. let me find out the details and i will let you know. i have only had my jeep for a month and it is my first. i have only been with that club on 2 trail rides. so i am kinda new

Love the Grace site. Have been wanting to start otr find a Christian Off Road Club for some time. Looks and sounds great. tug

welcome aboard soldier... that sounds like a nice machine you got there... be sure to ask anything you got for us

Tell us all about the trip! Wish I could have at least got over to greet and meet you guys. However I had a honey do list and work to get done. Hope you had a ball will be going up to Rich Mountain area of Bumpas cove later today. tug

Back