Headed for Russia.....

graewulf

What year of TJ should I buy?

Well, tomorrow is the big day, we're headed to Russia for a week to visit our little girl, I'll bring back lots of pics for people to see... :) Shame we can't go off-road while we're there.. that could be a trip....lol

Re: Todays pics...

have fun in russia graewulf. and when you get back, let me know how that xj lift works out for your buddy. and what is your daughter in russia for? studying abroad or something? enjoy the trip.

sounds like a bearing

Grae,

Stay safe and have a great trip. I hope you have a wonderful week, I can't wait to see the pics or even better yet to hear you've brought your little girl home.

Bchcky,

I believe Grae is in the rocess of a adopting a little Russian girl. I hear that it can be a long and tedious ordeal.

Take care.
Lady

2 wheeled Jeep. BIG pic inside!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
GOOD LUCK GRAEWULF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LadyJeepFreak said:
Bchcky,

I believe Grae is in the rocess of a adopting a little Russian girl. I hear that it can be a long and tedious ordeal.

Take care.
Lady
thats great. the world needs more people like that. hurry back with a new family addition graewulf! :D

This trip is just to visit and start the court paperwork, next trip she comes home!!!! hopefully within the next 2 months if all works out.... Plane leaves tonight.. its going to be an adventure to say the least.... maybe i'll get on and post while i'm there...lol that would be different

Re: the hunt begins....

8) Twisted you read my mind. Yesterday I found myself thinking has it been a week since graewolf went to Russia?

How did things go Grae, got pics? I hope everything went well!

Lady

Hey, i am back - got back sunday night - pics are posted to the web site as of this morning http://irvinefamily.org - We kept a journal of all the details - will post it on the site as soon as i type it all in (about 30 pages worth). Let's just say that she is definitely a cutie and we can't wait to get her home! We had one heck of a trip and can't wait to go back (both ot get her and to see Moscow again - what a city). Our Katya is talking some, getting bigger (about 22lbs), and doing nicely. SHe's stubborn, deternined, and independent... More to come, best thing is to check the web site once in a while.. I'll be adding quite a bit of content over the next few weeks as I can.

some good pictures there man..good to hear all went well....by the way. nice hat.

She is soooo cute.......glad to hear you had a good time, Russia looks like a amazing place to visit. Now lets get her home to the U.S.A. God Bless America!!!!!

thanks.. i'm starting on the trip journal - hope to have it online by the weekend... interesting reading....

believe it or not, the site is actually on 3 different servers (lots of pics)

Back