Have money to spend...what do I do!?!?!

CashJack158

I have $150 gift card, but not opposed to spending a little more. I have a 2000 TJ 4.0 mostly stock. 3.25 RC lift with DC-2 rims and 33x12.50 15 BFG AT's. Im thinking exhaust now. I was wondering whether to do a cat-back, what brand, if i should replace the cat, or if i should do something else like just buy a dog? Any suggestions? and apoligies for the bad joke hehe.

could always just give it to me:D do what you feel your jeep needs best

the stock exhaust on jeeps are not that bad compared to aftermarket ones except the muffler, I suggest just replacing the muffler, leave the rest and save some cash.

$150 could be a nice down payment on an aussie locker. (they sell for about $200 for a D30 unit)

I would look into lockers or a winch... But that's me.

I dont know how much off roading you do or how twisted you get but by far the best investment I made was putting skid plate on everything that hangs below or even with you pumkin I think it saves money in the long run and you can do it for right around 150. Its nothing to brag about or show off but its definetly functional!

Personally even if you go off road or not I think either and intake or the cat back I just bought my intake not to long ago AEM Brute Force, great kit! Next for me is tires lift exhaust lights winch cb radio and a couple other little fun goodies :)

Back