H2 Gets Asteroids

mysharona

Jeeper's-
Was playing at the beach the tother day with two other jeeps. Mine is a stock 99 Wrangler and the remaining two were YJ's with modifications. Towards the end of the sand shin-dig, a Hummer H2 showed up. I will at least give props to this owner for taking his vehicle in the sand but not through the sand. My stock Wrangler arrived at the top of the sand dunes while the H2 had to throw it in reverse and select a "milder" route. Of course the two modified jeeps put on a show for the Hummer. Good to see that the JP report on H2 vs Rubicon was dead on. [addsig]

Yeah being that the H2 is a hummer body on a shivvy truck frame, Id say that more than likely it has the same limitations as a shivvy truck would[addsig]

always good to see somthing lose to a jeep...stupid H2s. i had no beef with the first hummer[addsig]

Suburbans never could 4 wheel and that is all the H2 is. Suburban with a new Body = teh suq!!!

edited by: L33TJ33P, Jun 19, 2003 - 03:19 PM[addsig]

h2 doesn't have anything on our JEEPZ they're little
weak lings off-road wish you had some pics to share
with us so we could all laugh.... :lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

i don't know how people can be shallow enough to believe that hummers can outwheel jeeps... the only thing that even an H1 has to its advantage is the torsen differential, and the high "axle" clearance.... but its way too big to do anything... it is good for deserts and flatland... but if you get into hills and such... Go jeep[addsig]

I have a good friend with a cilvian Hummer, not an H2 and I have ask him to join us on the jeep week but he says he can not afford to break stuff just for the heck of it. Now I like ol Hank so do not get me wrong here. Just that I do not want a serious off road ride that I can not ride off road. I hope he changes his mind and joines us.

As for the H2 it is just an over rated Bling Bling to drive in the hip hop videos as far as I am concerned. No real deal there they are just lip stick and ruge! lip stick and ruge. The hub caps alnoe tickle me. Look like hummer wheels but no guts for the self inflate system just a look alike. tug[addsig]

I like the way the Hummers LOOK, but I have realized that they are totally overpriced, and well if I had to pay that much, I would probably not take it out much either, which would really suck. The H2 is a "P.O.S." Chevy in disguise. GM had no business messing with it, but oh well. Lets just hope GM never buys out Jeep, or we may end up with a FWD Jeep!! just my 2 cents.-al[addsig]

Back