Grand Theft Auto III Vice City

Roundeye

Anyone else here got it? I've had it since it first came out and have yet to get bored with it. Too cool....get in a Jeep, jump things and run stuff over :cool: . Ya gotta side-swipe a building or something to get the doors off though :-( [addsig]

You can beat the doors off with a ball bat. The kids play it here. tug[addsig]

You can beat the doors off with a ball bat. The kids play it here. tug

Works great with a hammer, golf club and night stick too. Heck of a way to take the doors off. :lol:

Yyyyeeeaa. The KIDS play it. wink wink....nudge nudge. Thats a game for daddy if I ever seen one. :evil: [addsig]

And if your lucky you can find a jeep with the top off!!!Then brake the doors off.hehehe thats what I do all the time.Then go wheeling at the beach. Sully[addsig]

More fun when you memorize the codes!

Johnny[addsig]

try to win, lose if you must.... but ALWAYS cheat... :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

it is a fun game... and since it is a game, and not reality, cheating is fine... it makes for so much more fun[addsig]

What you do is steal a fast car,get a machine gun.Then you drive next to a car and shoot one shot at the side of the car.The people driving the car you shot at start driving really recklessly trying to drive away.Its so funny and fun to chase them.hehehe Sully[addsig]

What you do is steal a fast car,get a machine gun.Then you drive next to a car and shoot one shot at the side of the car.The people driving the car you shot at start driving really recklessly trying to drive away.Its so funny and fun to chase them.hehehe Sully

I love doing that too. I see I'm not the only twisted f*&$#r here :evil: Whats REALLY cool to me is to block a car with a big truck and walk around the car shooting out all 4 tires, then move the truck. Watch them try to drive away fast on 4 flats. Its funny as hell how many cars they run into and people they mow down before their car catches on fire and explodes :cool: :cool: :cool: .

I also love to steal a fire truck. MAN, you can plow cars with that thing for a while.

Want to see just how fast you can die? Fly the helicopter low over the military base. They will give you a warm welcome :-D .[addsig]

So I see Im not the only one who has tried that one.Do you get your helicopter from the roof of a tall building???Thats where I get mine. :-D Sully[addsig]

Vice City so rules. I don't play mine as often as I used to, but it is so much fun. I loved the fact that they put Jeeps in it. Riding motorcycles is cool too. You can also get the Helicopter on top of the manson........[addsig]

So I see Im not the only one who has tried that one.Do you get your helicopter from the roof of a tall building???Thats where I get mine. :-D Sully

Yep, I usually get the one on top of the building you must buy (and garages too). I keep a Lambro., Porsche, Vette, Dune buggy, Jeep, stolen Police car, and stolen FBI Suburban in the garage :)

I also steal the police helicopter on top of the police station and sometimes get the news helicopter from the TV station (that one is HARD to fly...it's a regular Bell 206 Jet Ranger instead of the Long Ranger). [addsig]

Back